Nathaniel: Ten years olds

Covered from head to toe in black Nathaniel and five other boys snuck alongside a red bricked warehouse at night. Inside the building was meeting held by a group of people that called themselves The Freedom Fighters. Their mission was to gather information; about the people that were involved and any future attacks planned.

Spotting the vent that was small enough for a child to fit through Nathaniel signaled to a red headed boy named Christian to sneak in through. Once inside he will unlock the back door the boys will be waiting by. When Christian's feet had disappeared Nathaniel placed the vent back in place and they made their way to the door. Five minutes later a small click was heard from the door signaling that it had been unlocked. Slowly opening the door so that it wouldn't make any noise Christian open the door and Nathaniel and the boys mean their way inside the dark interior of the building. Mentally recalling the map that they were shown, the boys crept silently inside the building. They spilt up. Three boys- Jason, Micheal, and Charles- went to various spots inside to watch for any intruders that might be patrolling. Nathaniel, Christian, and Daniel went to gather the info.

Coming up to the room that their intel said the meeting would be held, another boy-Daniel- brought the equipment that was placed inside the black bag that was on his back out and set up surveillance. A small circular device was then placed on the door and soon voices were heard through the ear mites in their eyes.

Two hours later, after gathering enough information, the boys packed up to leave and report to their commander. A loud bang sound halted their movements.

'' What the hell was that?'' A man's voice from inside the room was heard. Soon the boys heard footsteps hurrying to the door. Quickly looking for a place to hide they scattered. The door was thrown open and eight men walked out, each looking in different directions trying to locate where the sound came from. Behind a tall stack of boxes, Nathaniel watched as two men carried a tied up Charles in.

'' We found him by the outer wall.'' One of the men was carrying Charles throw him, he did not make a sound as his body crashed onto the hard cold floor.

The men that were inside the room surrounded him. '' Why do you have him tied up?'' Another man from inside the room asked. '' He is a child, possibly lost.'' he finished outraged.

'' Look at him, at what is wearing,'' Said the second man that carried him. '' He is no child. He is one of those Halo brats. Most likely sent to spy on us.''

Having heard that the eight men now looked at Charles with hate in their eyes.

'' Were there others.''

'' I don't know? All we found was him.'' he shrugged.

One of the men kneels down beside Charles with a heated look in his eyes. '' I will question him.''

'' Why? You know they never say anything.'' came from another man from the eight.

'' Maybe you have been going about it the wrong way.''

The men looked at each another and nodded. They left. Leaving the man with Charles. '' Now I know you won't talk boy so why don't I have a little fun.'' Smirking, he began to remove his clothes.

Nathaniel, Christian, and Daniel from their hiding places watched as the man violated Charles for over an hour. The entire time he didn't cry or show an ounce of pain. Pain equal weakness and weakness is not for soldiers. They knew they could not help him because that would jeopardize their mission and the mission was all there was. So they stood by and waited until the man was finished and had put two bullets in Charles' head.