"Let's just say, I don't really remember what happened." Louis says uncertainly, smoothing down his crumpled clothes. Niall scoffs and now it's his turn to stand up, causing Louis to yelp again. "God, I'm leaving." He says, shaking his head and he walks out the room without another word.

"He's seen you naked?" Harry mouths but Niall only shakes his head dismissively, going next to Harry to get changed.

"Maybe if we wait long enough, he'll get impatient and he'll leave." Niall whispers in Harry's ear, knowing that Louis is probably listening right outside, as he bent down to get some clothes. Harry leans back to whisper back in Niall's ear.

"Either that or he'll come bursting back and he won't leave us alone." Harry suggests and Niall chuckles quietly, shaking his head.

Niall sighs, pulling an old t-shirt over his head as harry stands up. They both go out the room together, hand in hand and go to see Louis. He's swinging on one of the kitchen island, lost in thought. Niall's not going to lie, he feels for the poor lad. He knows what it's like to break up with someone you cared about and you feel like everything is bad in the world, that the world is against you and you feel lonely as hell. Niall knew. He could relate.

"Hey!" Louis beams when he sees them. He waltzes over to them and drapes his arms around their shoulders, pulling their heads close. Niall rolls his eyes and Harry flinches, glancing anxiously at his boyfriend. 

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" Louis asks casually, sauntering into the living room. Harry and Niall exchange glances.

"Actually Lou, like I said before, I gotta go to work." Harry reminds him. Louis pouts and gazes at Niall. He reaches over to Niall, kissing his cheek softly, quickly entwining their fingers together before letting go and disappearing without another word. Louis turns to Niall.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

- - -

Harry walks up to the building of his work place, where he sees Hannah leaning against the wall next to one of the revolving doors.

"I see you haven't forgotten I work at weekends." Harry sighs, walking up to the doors.

"Of course not. It was the only time we could spend time together back when we were dating." Hannah scoffs, following Harry up the stairs.

"I don't feel like talking to you right now, Hannah." Harry says exasperatingly as they enter Harry's office.

"Well, I would've came during the week but Mr. Smarty Pants would've made sure I didn't get to see you." Hannah retorts, folding her arms across her chest.

"His name is Niall and he's just doing his job." Harry sighs, shuffling a few papers around his desk.

"Whatever. I want to talk to you about that money you owe me." Hannah says and Harry scoffs.

"I don't owe you any money." He replies.

"Look, I was telling the truth about my boyfriend being in a drug bust. He really needs help." Hannah explains and Harry sighs again, running a hand through his hair.

"If you are telling the truth and your story is legit then perhaps we could make it a case and you can receive money the right way, the legal way because there's no way in hell you're taking money from me again." Harry replies.

"Fine." Hannah huffs.

Harry looks offended.

"I don't know what you're in a mood for, you're still getting money either way." He says.

Hannah only shrugs her shoulders and Harry's about to speak again when he sees through the glass window out of his office that Louis and Niall are standing at Niall's desk. They're laughing together but when Niall looks up, his face falls at the sight of Hannah.

"What the -"

Niall strolls forward and opens Harry's door, glaring at Hannah.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Well, hello Niall, it's lovely to see you too." She replies sarcastically. 

"We're negotiating a case for her to get her money." Harry explains patiently, staring knowingly at Niall. Niall's expression softens a bit and Louis appears by his side.

"What's going on?" He asks curiously, eyes darting between Harry and Niall. His eyes fall on Hannah, who's eyeing him up and down with sheer interest and he clears his throat self-cautiously.

"Just some unfinished business." Niall assures him, his eyes now on Hannah.

"Well, can you finish it so we can get out of here?" Louis asks impatiently. Niall glances quickly back at Louis and then back to Harry.

"Niall, why don't you go and show Louis around while I deal with Hannah?" Harry asks softly.

"I'm not leaving you alone with her." Niall protests and Louis frowns but he doesn't say anything.

"Niall." Harry warns, a little impatient. Niall heaves a deep sigh and takes Louis' arm, guiding him out of the office.

"What the hell was that?" Louis asks, as soon as the door closes.

Although Louis did have a pretty vague idea. It didn't take a genius to figure what happened back there. That, and the fact that Niall had ranted to Louis about Hannah when they first met and Louis didn't like the sound of her one bit.

"It doesn't matter." Niall mumbles, when Liam appears at the desk.

"Liam! Bloody hell, is everyone working at weekends?" Niall asks and Liam smirks, shaking his head.

"You're only Harry's assistant, he probably lets you off lightly." Liam teases and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Ha-ha." Niall mocks and Louis clears his throat next to him.

"Oh! Uh, Liam this Louis, my best friend, Louis this Liam, a lawyer of Harry's."Niall introduces and Louis grins, going to shake Liam's hand.

"Hi."

"Hi." Liam replies, smiling.

"So you're the football friend." Liam teases and Louis laughs.

"And you're the lawyer friend." Louis reasons and Liam smiles.

A small light bulb flashes in Niall's mind as Liam and Louis talk quietly amongst each other and his eyes gaze over to Hannah back in Harry's office.

"Liam, why don't you take Louis for lunch?" He suggests. Liam and Louis stop talking, both of them looking dumbfounded at Niall.

"What?" Liam frowns.

"Well, you're finishing up, aren't you? I think it'd be a good idea to take Louis out for lunch, he needs a bit of a distraction." Niall explains sheepishly.

"You trying to get rid of me?" Louis asks, looking slightly offended.

"Please, Lou." Niall begs, giving him his best puppy doe-eyed look as he gestures toward Hannah and Harry arguing in the office. Louis' eyes drift to Harry in his office who's looking rather stressed and his expression softens as he sighs at Niall.

"Fine. The things I do for you." He grunts, shaking his head. Niall beams.

"Come on, Liam. You can tell me all about this hell hole." Louis smirks, taking Liam's arm and guiding him out the building while Liam waves goodbye to Niall.

____________

Woo, an update!

Okay, I have something to say. One or two of you in the last chapter have been complaining about Niall being the top. If you don't like it, don't read it and whether or not I want to change that, it's entirely up to me. Just saying.

But anyways, what did you guys think? Do you think this is the start of LILO? Do you think Harry should give Hannah money? Feedback would be much appreciated, can't wait to see them all :)