Chapter 33.

Niall and Harry wake up in each others arms, their hands entwined as the sun streams through the curtains. They stretch their legs and bid a sleepy good morning to each other, ignoring the stained sheets beneath them. The room smelt faintly of sex but that didn't matter because they were both in their own, remote, quiet piece of heaven.

"Can I ask you something?" Niall asks curiously and Harry hums in respond.

"Weeks ago you were so eager for me to take your virginity. What changed last night?"

I'm in love with you, Harry thinks but obviously he doesn't say that out loud.

"I think...just because we've been spending more time together and that...I guess I'm just a little more self-cautious around you." Harry explains sheepishly. It was half a lie. 

Harry had actually became more self-cautious around Niall, now more than ever and it's ever since that time on the yacht, that time they spent in bed together. But, since admitting that he's in love with Niall, he's been more aware of how he acts around Niall, how he talks, how he dresses, everything and it's a good thing. Niall has changed him for the better.

"You don't have to worry about anything, baby...you're perfect." Niall breathes and Harry smiles, nuzzling their noses together.

"You're perfect -" The door to the bedroom swings open and Louis enters. At the sight of the couple in bed, he yelps in surprise and covers his eyes with his hands in the most innocent way possible. Harry and Niall erupt into giggles and pull the covers up, covering themselves completely.

"If you were at least twelve hours earlier, you could've caught the full show." Harry comments and Niall giggles while Louis wrinkles his nose in disgust.

"It reeks of sex in here." Louis groans, standing hesitantly in the doorway.

"What is it, Lou?" Niall sighs.

"I thought I could steal you for the day." He suggests hopefully, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"Why?" Niall frowns.

"Because I'm lonely." Louis admits, giving a small shrug. Niall's expression softens.

"You and Brianna still calling it quits?" He asks. Louis winces and nods sadly.

"That's all right, I gotta go to work anyway." Harry sighs, sitting up. Niall starts, eyes wide. 

"Wait, what? It's Saturday." Niall points out.

"I'll only be a couple of ours." Harry assures him, looking back. Niall isn't convinced. His lips press into a thin, hard line.

"I just gotta draft those minor cases you gave me and settle the McCallum case." He explains, pecking Niall on the tip of his nose. Niall only grunts in reply.

"Okay, I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about." Louis laughs nervously. Harry glances back at Louis before standing up. 

"God! Please put some clothes on, both of you." He exclaims.

"You've seen me naked before." Niall pouts, sitting up right on the bed while Harry walks around behind Louis to get changed. Harry stops, stands behind Louis who still has his eyes covered and he looks at Niall, eyebrows raised.

"He has?" Harry asks warily and Louis jumps at the sound of Harry's voice, not realising how close he was to him. Louis peels his eyes open again and muttering quietly to himself, he shuffles closer to the bed so that Harry had room to change.