Chapter 6.

"Top lawyer, Mr. Harry Styles, was seen spotted with tall blonde at the posh restaurant The Ivy, last Friday night at around 7pm. But that's not all. The tall blonde was indeed in fact a male. Nobody knows who he is. Nobody has heard his name, or knows where he works but it's clear as day that Mr. Harry Styles has a few tricks up his sleeve for this young lad.

Over the past three years, Mr. Styles has proven time over time that he doesn't date – at least, not what that we know of. Every single party or working event, Mr. Styles has never once shown up with a date – he's even turned down some of the biggest names of this century! Which is why it is so surprising that he decided to show himself with this blonde – cute blonde, I might add. The pair seemed to have talked and laughed all evening – even the occasional flirting at the side. So, with that being said, what are every bodies' theories? Are they dating? Are they soul mates? Friends with benefits? Follow us on Twitter at the @TheSun or e-mail us directly on Facebook."

That following Monday, Liam had dumped the newspaper down on Niall's desk, making Niall jump in shock. Niall looks up and gives Liam a puzzled look when Liam jabs an impatient finger to the newspaper article of Harry and Niall. Niall looks down and blushes hard as he sees a couple of pictures of him with Harry outside and inside the restaurant of The Ivy. Damn it, did they have to be that close up? He didn't even recognize that there was paparazzi there that night."

"So?" Niall questions, trying to look innocent. Liam's mouth presses into a thin line.

"You're dating now?" Liam presses, causing Niall to nearly choke on the tea he was drinking. Harry was right in the office next to Niall; it would be embarrassing if he could hear their entire conversation.

"I wouldn't believe everything you read in the paper, mate." Niall sighs and Liam's expression softens. "Besides, that newspaper alone tends to be a bit misleading." He adds reassuringly and Liam only hums in respond.

"I guess so." Liam sighs, running a hand through his hair. Liam smiles apologetically to Niall, takes the paper out of hands and goes to his desk to start his work. Niall can't help but let out a sigh of relief as he gazes at his boss' office. Was that honestly how it looked? That they were dating? Niall hated this. He hated the fact that so many people have made assumptions and jumped to conclusions already, even when they didn't know the full story.

Niall rubs a hand across his forehead in annoyance and goes to grab for his mug of tea for a re-fill. Normally, he'd go to Harry's office and ask him if he wanted a fresh mug but right now, he really didn't feel like talking to him. Silently, he strolls into the kitchen and starts to boil the kettle before grabbing two sugars. After a few seconds, Liam appears with his own mug. They smile toward each other in a silent greeting and at that moment, Harry walks in. He brushes past Liam and greets Niall with a small, "Hey."

"Did you get home all right on Friday night?" Harry asks curiously, placing a plastic tea stirrer into his mug of coffee. Niall nods reassuringly.

"Mhmm. You?" Niall returns the question and Harry nods. Harry gently pats Niall on his lower back before returning back to his office. Niall smiles after him, only to see that Liam was giving him the most bewildered look he'd ever seen. "What?" Niall asks innocently, taking a sip from his mug. Liam only shakes his head dismissively, waving his hand lazily and he leaves the kitchen.

Half way through the morning, Harry calls for Niall to see him in his office. Niall is in the middle of printing something out when Harry beckons his finger toward him and Niall follows him inside the room. Niall closes the door gently behind him and he watches as Harry rests himself against the back of his desk, his bum sitting neatly on the edge. Niall couldn't help but notice how his suit jacket hugged his perfectly muscular shoulders, how his work pants fitted perfectly around his toned thighs and how they sat loosely on his waist, tied around with a belt. He was perfect in every aspect of the word.