Day Three

"kian just sat back and inhaled a deep breath of poison, and enjoyed the chill it sent down his body."

As Kian lay wrapped up in Jc's arms, part of him wanted to tell Jc that his tears burnt the scratches on his back, but part of him liked the stinging sensation and never wanted it to go away.

A small time later, Jc woke up to his wallet gone as well as Kian. He found him a moment later, outside smoking those cancer sticks with the same pair of shades he's been wearing for the past few months.

"Take them off Kian."

Kian usually did anything that Jc asked for, because he has long since given up hope that he could be anything short of unhappy. And among those rancid thoughts were the ones that said "don't bring anybody else down with you."

So a moment later those shades were off, leaving behind a pair of bloodshot eyes and indentations of where the glasses used to rest on his nose. Jc watched as Kian scratched at his eyes, making new red streaks that matched the thousands that surrounded his eyes and nose.

Jc sat down next to him, not having the ability to stop the tears that ran down his cheeks, away from the horrific sight that Kian hid away for three months.

But Kian just sat back and inhaled a deep breath of poison, and enjoyed the chill it sent down his body. He scratched relentlessly at his wrists and then repeated the process until he eventually blacked out.