Chapter Two

Ciel's POV

I got out of bed and was dressed by my butler, Sebastian. He had brought me tea.

"My lord, Elizabeth is visiting today."

My eyes bugged out of my head at those words. Elizabeth? Again? But she visited yesterday!

I took off my eyepatch, revealing my purple star eye.

"This is an order Sebastian: stall Elizabeth for as long as possible once she gets here."

"Yes........ my lord." He said bowing with a smirk on his face and walking out of the room as I put the eyepatch back on my eye.

I couldn't help but feel like Sebastian wasn't telling me something.

Bethany's POV

The ride in the carriage was bumpy and Elizabeth was talking so bubbly. I just wanted this over with! I shielded my face with my fan.

Then, the driver stopped. "Miss Elizabeth, Miss Bethany, we've arrived at the Phantomhive Estate. Be careful getting out of the carriage, misses."

Elizabeth eagerly sat up while the driver opened the carriage door. I sat up timidly. The driver helped us both out, kissing our hands as a sign of respect. It was the first sign of respect I'd seen since I was young.

Elizabeth ran over to a blind boy tending a garden, "Finny!"

The young boy shared a grin, "Lizzy!" and then he saw me.

"Bethy, come over and meet Finny!"

"Lizzy, with my lung—"

"Bethy, come on. You'll be okay!"

I reluctantly walked over, trying to be graceful but I tripped on a rock and fell right into Finny's arms. We both blushed.

"Oh!!!" I said as I righted myself.

Elizabeth giggled behind me.

Finny recovered quick. "Hello miss, what's your name?"

"Bethany Christina Evangeline Midford, the younger sister of Elizabeth."

"Bethy, you don't have to be so formal with Finny!" My sister proclaimed.

"Indeed milady, I won't harm you. Flower?"

My eyes widened, "No, thank you! I have allergies."

Finny looked sad. "Oh, well that's alright. I just thought a daisy would look beautiful in your hair."

"Don't be sad, Finny! She appreciates the thought!" My sister chimed in.

Then, a butler came walking towards us. Something was different about him.