The "hangout"

Alex's POV:
I opened my eyes, and a weird guy, that I had never in my life seen before, came in my room with a red cup in his left hand.
"Yooooo Mann!" He shouted across the room. And from another corner I heard a response. "Yoooo Mann! What'ssss uuuup!" They were both definitely intoxicated with liquids I have not and will unquestionably never try. In the background I heard loud music and people scream. What is going on, I thought.
I quickly got up from my bed and ran outside my room. Just to find a wave of random people with red cups in their hands. Some were drinking, others grinding, and the rest punching people.
"Jason!!!!" I shouted.
But my voice blended in with the music and the people talking.
What the fuck, I thought. I thought Jason was just going to have a small hangout.
What a fucking liar.

Jason's POV:
I was drinking some vodka and talking with some friends, when I saw Alex walking towards me. Crap, I thought. She's probably gonna be bugging me all night.
"Jason! I thought you said it was gonna be a small hangout" she shouted over the music. "What are you talking about? It's only about 200 people!" I laughed.
"I'm calling mom!" She threatened, and walked upstairs to her room. Shit, I thought.
I started following her, and I was gonna try and fix things, when a group of friends huddled around me with a large bottle of vodka. "Chuck, chuck, chuck!"they shouted.

Alex's POV

I walked straight to my room and kicked everyone out.  I closed my door and locked it. I hurried to my phone and tried to unlock it, when I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me.
"Hey baby," the husky voice spoke. I slowly turned around and put my phone behind me. It was a random guy I've never seen before, probably one of Jason's friends. "Dude get out of my room" I shouted. I felt someone snatch my phone out of my hand. "Hey, chill sexy, don't be a grouch," another voice said. What the heck, I though, these guys were probably hiding in my restroom. Then, two guys came out of my restroom with cups in their hands. In total they were four guys, that I was pretty sure did not have nice intentions in their head.
"You guys should get out," I said trying not to sound scared, and failed miserably.
"Cmon babe, this will only take a sec," one of the guys that came out from the restroom said. He took a phone from his pocket and pressed a button on the screen.
"I'm recording already" he informed the other guys. "Alright then", the guy in front of me said, unbuckling his belt. I walked slowly backwards until I bumped into the guy that had my phone. He grabbed my arms, and I struggled to pull away. The guy took his friend out and it was big. "Cmon babe get on your knees." The other guy pushed me down to the floor, and then I just felt a hard dick go straight in my mouth. The guy behind me started pulling down my pants roughly, while holding my hands in the back. When the guy would take his dick out of my mouth I would scream for help. The guy behind me took his dick out and rubbed my asshole. I knew where this was going. He slammed into me hard, and I screamed in pain. He thrusted handed and harder. And the other guys where putting their phone all over my face recording my pain and their pleasure. I suddenly heard a lot thud on the door. But they kept going. "You want me to go harder baby" the guy behind me said, while the one in front choked me and grabbed me by the hair. Saliva was falling from my mouth, and I felt his big dick hitting the back of my throat. Someone kept hitting the door from the outside. "God dammit Alex, open the fucking door" Jason shouted. But I couldn't talk, and when I had the chance to gasp for air I would scream. "Alex's what's going on in there?" Jason screamed.

Jason's POV
I heard A muffled scream from Alex. I pushed the door but it wouldn't open. I quickly remembered mom had a key to all the rooms. I rushed to my parents room and opened it. I got the key and ran to the room. And unlocked it. The door flew open, and I saw 2 guys drilling her from both ends. Anger quickly consumed every inch of me. "Get the fuck of her!" I screamed.  I punched the first guy and he landed on the floor. The other guys quickly picked up their pants and ran out. I saw a guy with a phone and I grabbed him by his shirt. I snatched the phone form his hand and threw it to the floor. I stepped on it continuously to make sure it would never work. Alex was on the floor with her face all wet from either tears, cum or saliva. The room quickly cleared, and I went outside. I unplugged the speakers that filled the room with noise. And everybody turned to look at me, "everybody get the fuck out of here. Party's over!" I shouted and I heard 'Awww' and 'boos'. I walked back to Alex, got a blanket and put it over her. She looked so fragile. She looked broken and it was my fault. "Alex I'm so sorry."