Goodnight

My parents got home around 6 and we all sat down for dinner that evening. My mom made beef with mashed potatoes. I sat across my mom, and Jason sat across his dad, leaving us sitting next to each other.
"So, I have a business trip this weekend I'll be leaving out of town Friday and coming back Saturday, but since my employment covers two plane tickets I'll be taking your mom with me." My stepdad spoke.
"Do you guys think you'll be fine alone for the weekend. Of course, we'll leave money and food. Plus, I think Jason is old enough to babysit you." My mom said. "Or should I get you two a babysitter?"
"I think we should--" before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by Jason.
"Don't worry, I have no plans at all this weekend so I can stay here with Alex all day. I'll take good care of her." Jason ended his sentence with an evil smile.
"Okay sounds good, but what do you think, Alex?" Asked my step dad.
As soon as I was about to express my opinion, I felt a soft hand going up my shorts, and I gasped loudly.
"Alex, is everything okay?" My mom asked me.
Jason's hand was going up my shorts slowly, and with one finger he was rubbing gently,
"Yes mom, everything's fine. In fact, I think it's an excellent idea for Jason to babysit." I answered with a shaky voice.
"Okay, kiddos, then that's settled. You guys can head to your room while I clean up."
Before my mom could finish her sentence I stood up and rushed to my room and closed the door.
Not minutes later, I heard footsteps coming towards my door.
The door opened slowly and someone peeked their head in. Jason.
"Hey princess." He said with such a sweet voice.
"What do you want," I answered rudely.
"Aww, is that any way to be talking to your babysitter." He spoke with an evil voice.
I just ignored what he said and grabbed my phone. I covered my legs with my blanket.
"Goodnight guys," I heard my parents shout from their room.
"Goodnight mom and dad," Jason spoke with an annoying voice.
He finally came into my room and locked the door.
Fear started taking over my body, but I didn't want to show him.
He walked slowly towards my bed, and I folded my legs up, to prevent him from touching me. When he finally reached my bed, he sat down slowly, and pulled my covers off me.
"Hey! I'm cold," I raised my voice.
"Shhh! We don't wanna wake up mom and dad, now do we?"
I grabbed the covers again and covered myself.
"Let me make this easier for both of us. I have a naked picture of you, so you let me do what I gotta do, and nobody gets hurt. So just lay down and enjoy." He said.
He put his hands between my legs and started spreading them slowly.
He hadn't done anything, yet, and I was dripping wet.
I finally let him do his job and spread my legs.
"Good girl," he said.

With one finger he rubbed me on top of my booty shorts, and it made me even more wet. He slowly slid off my shorts until I was left with my hoodie, and my black lace panties.
"Hmm so cute babe," he said with such a sexy voice, I was ready to scream for him to fuck me.
With one finger he touched my panties until he went to my pussy. He moved my panty aside for him to slid a finger in.
"Damn baby, you're already wet for daddy." His voice made me even more wet.

I grabbed my bed sheets so hard, and breathed fast.

Jason's POV

She was all mine. I could literally fuck her right here, but I wanted to wait.
I hadn't even slid a finger in and she was almost begging for more. Finally, I rubbed her clit with one finger, as she arched her back. And once she couldn't handle it I put one finger in her juicy pussy. She gasped for air. I knew she wanted more.

I put a second finger in, and I started thrusting slowly. She moaned quietly, and her back was still arched. I pulled my fingers in and out, and every time I did, a moan escaped her lips.  Once she was really wet and ready for more, I couldn't resist to suck that pussy.
I reached for her pussy and licked while I fucked her with my fingers.
"Yesss aaaaaaah!" She shouted.
I sucked on her pussy so hard eating her juices out.
"Do you want more baby?" I asked. But she just moaned.
I stopped. "I asked you a question," I spoke with a strong voice.
"Yes Daddy, please just lick me!" She begged
"Beg for more baby," and I continued to finger her with my three long fingers and my tongue going in and out of her. "Ahhhhhhh fuck Yesss," she moaned.
I thrusted faster and faster. "Fuck daddy Yess please, I'm gonna cum!" She shouted.
My fingers were going really fast and so was my tongue. "Fuck yessss!" She grabbed my head and gently pulled my hair. I licked her and sucked all her juices out. "Daddy I, gonna cum!" I thrusted even fasted and faster. Her legs were shaking, he back was arched. She was going to explode. I didn't stop I kept going faster and faster. "Daddy I, cumming!" She screamed.
"Cum baby!" And with that final thrust she came all over my face. "Oh god yes," she spoke relieved, and still shaking . I licked and sucked all the juices.
I stood up and she was shaking. She tasted so good.
I walked to the side of her bed. She looked at me as if I had taken her innocence, she was breathing so hard. I leaned down and gave her a kiss in the forehead.
"Goodnight princess, just wait till we get to the weekend." I said calmly, and walked away.
As I walked out of her door, I heard her speak with her shaky voice, "goodnight."