home alone

Alex's POV
It was Saturday morning when I woke up with silence filling the house.
I got up and walked down the hallway to my parents room I noticed they weren't there and they're room was perfectly clean. As I turned around to get something for breakfast, I bumped into Jason.
He was wearing basketball shorts,without a shirt. 😍😍
Dam he looked hot. He had his morning voice, which was so deep, and made him 100 times more sexier.
"Good morning sexy", he said.
"Oh hey good morning," I answered in an annoying tone of voice. "Where's mom and dad?" I asked.
"Oh they left and they won't be back for a long while, which means we get the house all to ourselves. And I get you all to myself." He said while winking.
Omg he was such a sexy beast. But no, I couldn't do anything with him, after all he is my stepbrother. Well, we're kinda not related, but still.
"Yeah right you wish" I answered him
As I walked downstairs to the kitchen I heard him say : "ah princess don't worry once we get into it your gonna love it."
Dam his voice got me so wet.
I went in the cabinets and got a granola bar and walked to my room. When I finished the granola bar I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up.
After a while I hopped in the shower. It was perfectly fine, but then I saw the shower curtain slide to one side exposing my whole body to the person who moved the curtain, Jason.
I quickly grabbed the soap and threw it a his face,as I grabbed a towel to cover myself.
"Ouch what the fuck was that for!" He shouted. Wow I had never heard him that mad. He sounded so angry. I gasped when I heard him scream and I covered my mouth with my hands.
He looked at me with an angry face.
"I-I'm sorry," I said with a scared tone.
He kept getting closer to me every second with his angry face. All of a sudden, he grabbed my waist and carried me over his shoulder without saying a word.
"Jason let me down!" I shouted, but it was as if I was talking to a lion he wouldn't listen he would just get angrier by the second.
He put me on the bed and I still had my towel wrapped around my body.
"From now on were gonna have to have some rules!" He shouted.
"Wh-what." I stuttered.
"Shut up!"
I was so scared I was afraid he was gonna hit me.
"First rule call me sir." He said
"Yes sir," I followed the rules.
"Good girl, second rule do whatever I say, third rule do not tell anyone because I'm not afraid to hit you." He said.
I couldn't even think straight I was shocked.
As he leaned in the bed, helps lips touched mine. But I backed away.
"Don't do that princess," he ordered,
I let him take over my lips. He kissed my bottom lip and slowly put his tongue in my mouth.
As my mind came back to reality, I realized what he was doing. There was no away he was going to control me. I got mad at the thought and I pushed him. "You should watch who your talking to, I'm not calling you sir, and they're no rules between you and me!"
      He smiled as he grabbed both my hands and put them over my head. He got on top of my legs so I couldn't move. "Princess, nothing can stop me." He said.

He got his phone and ripped my shirt off with one hand. I started crying but he wouldn't stop.
      He snapped a picture of me naked. " these will be useful for later" he said. And with that being said he left the room. What did i get myself into?