Hubby

Asalamwalakum! Vote and comment please

Chapter 18

After redoing my makeup and fixing myself, I shyly walk out closing the door behind me and going by Phupu cause I had no idea what to do now.

"Beta, come with me. I will take you and say salam to all one by one." Phupu tells me what to do and I nod. First I meet Phupajaan and say my salam bending down my head for him to pat me and he gives me his duas. Then comes Ali phupa who I give a side hug to and he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Mubarak beta. May Allah swt shower his blessings up you both and bless this marriage. And Inayah, if Zaid does anything bad and I mean anything you will tell me. Nikah is a big bond between both of you, try to understand each other. When one is fire, the other should be water okay?"

"Ji Phupa" I smile and then walk with him to be introduce to some of Zaid's uncles who were all loving and gave loads of duas. After meeting all, I look around for Muqtadar bhai, Muzzamil bhai and Sadiq bhai but they weren't there neither was Zaid or Bilal. "Phupa where did the bhais and Bilal go?"

"Beta, go check in Sara and Mahira's room. I think I saw Sadiq go in there, maybe all of them are together. So I walk to Sara and Mahira's room and open it to see all my bhais sitting with Zaid on the bed.

"Asalamwalikum" I greet them to get their attention and I sure do, since they all reply and then I am taken into side hugs by my bhais. When I side hugged Sadiq bhai, I saw Zaid looking away. Weird. I let them all be and walk out. Soon dinner was served. Me and Zaid were seated at the chairs and ate. I couldn't eat much because everyone's attention was basically on me and Zaid. After eating, everyone sat around and one by one everyone started leaving. I was seated in the living room with all the aunties, till Shazia Api called me saying that Bilal needs to eat and he is in my room. I take my permission to leave and go into my room. I look around for Bilal when I hear the door closing and Zaid appears behind the door. He locks the door again for the second time today.

"Zaid? Where is Bilal?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him

"With Sadiq" He says moving towards me and I move back

"So why did Shazia Api say he is in here and needs to be fed?" He just shrugs "Wait! Shazia Api told me to come here because you told her to tell me. Am I right or am I right?"

"Hmmmm my wife is smart. I like that" He says walk more closer making me hit the bed

"Uff! Zaid! Move I need to go out everyone is outside."

"Nope" He shakes his head and wraps his arms around me again making my heart beat go hard. "I want to see my wife and hold her before I leave and I think I can't do that if my wife isn't by me"

"Zaid, everyone will think bad so please leave me?" But he doesn't listen instead hugs me tightly to him and then moves back and places a kiss on my forehead after which he leaves me. "Are you okay?" I question him since he looks down to which he just nods. Wait is he mad? "Oh Inayah! Don't make him upset on your first day" my conscience scolds me. So I do what I got to do to make him happy for now. I move close to him and wrap my hands around his back and place my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. He was taken back but then hugs me tightly and kisses my head.

"Yaar, you sure know what to do"

"Yup, I know everything" I say laughing a bit and moving back

After a while everyone leaves, phupu and them decide to stay back today so they can help out with the cleaning. After all the cleaning was done we all retire to get some sleep. Sara, Mahira and Bilal were already knocked out on my bed. We were all sleeping on my bed since Phupu and Shazia Api were sleeping on Sara and Mahira's bed while Ayesha bhabi was sleeping on the futon with Ayza and all the boys had left back home. As I layed on the bed, I heard my phone vibrate on the side table and picked it to someone calling by the name of "Hubby"? What? Is this Zaid? But I don't remember saving his number at all. I walked into the balcony and answer his call.

"Asalamwalakum Wifey" I heard his voice chirping happily. How is he not tired yet?

"Walaikumsalam, how did you get my number? And how is your name saved on my phone?" I question

"Ufff yaar, so many questions. To answer your first question, well let's just say your Phupa gave it to me and your second question, I have a little buddy who helped me take your phone. I swear I didn't go through your phone, I just saved my number on your phone" He says hurriedly justifying his action making me laugh. "Why are you laughing?" He questions me

"Sorry" laughs "Sorry, it's okay I don't mind you going through my phone but you do realize you could have just asked for my phone and let me guess that little buddy is Bilal?"

"Yup! So what are you doing? Did everyone sleep?"

"I was just going to lay down and yeah everyone slept. What are you doing?" I question him

"Well I couldn't sleep as you know I just got married so I was thinking about my wife whose thoughts aren't letting me sleep. So I decided to call her." He answers making me blush and smile big. We talk for some time till I yawned and he said we will talk later and we hung up. The next day, Phupu and everyone left and we went back to our daily routine.