Phupu's Place

"The worldy life is nothing but an illusionary enjoyment"-The Qur'an  (3:185) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

The drive to Phupu's place was 50 minutes long since she lived in the city while our apartment was in the countryside. After Ammi and Abu's death, Phupu wanted us to move near her but that would mean change of schools for my munchkins and I wanted to stay near our old house. My Phupu is married of Ali Phupa, they have 3 sons who are my elder brothers islamically. Muqtadar bhai(brother) is 27 years old and married to Alina bhabi (sister-in-law), they have a cute little daughter Ayza. Muzzamil bhai 25, is married to Shazia api who is two years older than me and mashallah they are expecting their first child soon. Last but not least is Sadiq bhai 23, he is the closest to me and my siblings. Technically they aren't my brother but islamically they are because my phupu breastfeeded me because my Ammi wasn't able to due to medical reasons. So they are my Mahrams.

After the long drive, I noticed my choto fell asleep in his car seat so I made Sara and Mahira get out and hold the bags with our supplies while I took Bilal in my arms. He moved a bit but made himself comfortable on my shoulder.

"Sara, please hold Mahira's hand" I told Sara as she listened and held Mahira's hand

"Api, I told you not to say please to me right? You are like Ammi to me, remember Ammi use to say after her and phupu, you are our Mom?" Sara asked me

I nodded and smiled at her. Alhumdillah Sara is really smart and makes me feel proud of her a lot.

After we cross the road, Sara and Mahira start running towards Phupu's house, it's a race of some sort they do every time we come by Phupu's place. Mahira always wins but I know Sara slows down on purpose. Sara rings the bell and Phupu opens the door. My phupu is a very beautiful women, with her long black hairs and her honey colored eyes. You might be wondering why Phupu doesn't wear a hijab? No one in my family does, my Ammi didn't either. I am the only one in my family and relatives that does wear it. But Alhumdillah everyone is really strict about the daily salahs in our family and they support my decision about wearing the hijab as well.

"Asalamwalakum" We whisper slowly because Bilal is asleep

"Walaikumsalam, come inside my children" Phupu greets us and moves over so we can come in.

"Sadiq?!" My phupu calls out for her youngest son

"Ji (Yes) Ammi?...oh Asalamwalakum you guys are here finally" Sadiq bhai greets us

"Walaikumsalam yup we are here" I smile at him and soon Mahira runs up to him and hugs him and he hugs her back. My munchkins love Sadiq bhai a lot and he loves us back equally.

"Sadiq, take Bilal from Inayah and put him CAREFULLY in the guest room" Phupu says carefully because last time Sadiq bhai ended up waking Bilal the last time, he tried to put Bilal in the guest room.

"No phupu I will put him on the bed, can't trust Sadiq bhai to not wake him" I say teasingly

"Hey! Last time it was because my hand was under him, it won't happen and give him to me you are too weak...look at you struggling to hold Bilal" Sadiq bhai counters back

I was struggling a bit because Mashallah my little brother is growing up so without arguing I let Sadiq bhai take Bilal from me and he goes to the guest room with Mahira and Sara following him with the overnight bag while I follow Phupu into the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asalamwalakum everyone! I am on a roll today lol I will try my best to update as fast as I can. 

The above is how I imagine Inayah's phupu's house to be  

Can I please get back reviews of my work? Remember add my book in your library.

Like And Comment and tell others about my book