Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

Play the song "Belong" by Cary Brothers when it says to ;D Now if you play it at the right moment, then the climax will hit right where the beat changes. It should drop right when the certain part happens so that it's more of a ":O" reaction lol. I've been waiting SOOOOO long to write this chapter.

It's been a week since that party. And since Niall has been in the hospital. What happened with Sophia was that she checked herself into the hospital because she was about to hurt herself. They took her in and inspected her wounds. Niall isn't in critical condition anymore, he's just recovering from the wounds. Speaking of, what happened with Austin? I haven't seen him since. I went back to the house and he wasn't there. The coward fled again. Typical. Sophia practically lives at the hospital because she refuses to leave Niall alone. I think she has a crush on him. Too bad they're nearly 6 years apart. They'd make a cute couple.

Anyways, I still live at my home and I barely see Liam anymore, besides at school. It's just too weird to go over after the whole Perrie thing. I think him and zayn worked things out already. Zayn went mad, but got over it by lunch time. He realized what kind of person Perrie was so he broke it off. She was upset, but not upset because she was now available again.

I miss Liam so much, but right now it's not looking too good. We haven't been on the same page for a while. When we're in class, we're constantly arguing about the silliest things. He just swears he's all that. Liam seems different, but I can't figure out how...

[Liam's POV]

Life sucks. Now that football season is ending, today is the last day before we go on holiday for 3 weeks, and the fact that Harry hates me? Yeah life sucks. I care about Harry a lot, but I can't figure out what it is that I feel for him. One second we're arguing about the art assignment given, then the next I feel like hugging him. He still wears the bracelet I gave him, so that's a good sign I guess. Or maybe he forgot about it and just left it on to bug me, I don't know.

I'm currently sat in history. My worst class. It's so boring. I usually skip it with Louis and Zayn, since they have the same biology class right now. But today, I'm just not in the mood.

I started to doze off, but something caught my attention...

"So today," my teacher pointed at the screen "we'll be talking about the early human civilizations." It was a picture of a man and a woman joined together. 2 heads, 2 arms, and 2 legs. Kind of creepy.

"BORING!"

"BOO!"

"Lame."

Play song right now!! ;)

Noises and groans were heard throughout the classroom. The teacher rolled her eyes, but went on to teach the class.

"If you take a look at this picture you can see two people joined together. But there is this 'belief' that, originally, man and woman were joined. But that God split them up so that, one day, they will be destined to find their other half." she explained.

A couple of girls cooed. The guys made disgusted noises. But I felt something different. So I raised my hand.

"Yes, Liam?" she called on me.

"Um, how were these people supposed to know who their other half was?"

She thought for a bit.

"Great question." she pointed out, making me smile. "Well, I guess when you're with someone special, you kind of just know that they're the one. They're usually the one you think constantly about and would do anything for. No matter the cost. You'd be willing to lose anything and everything for them." she nodded to me. "Your other half is very rare to find but, sometimes," she addressed the other students for her last statement. "they could be right next to you and you may never know." she explained, smiling greatly. "It's all about those 20 seconds of courage that you need."