Undertale Yotube

Hello Lovelies!! Today I just uploaded a new video onto my Youtube channel!! Annndddd the video is me playing a genocide run of Undertale!! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tByvFPzu2Dk

Since sooo many people are still reading my story and want more even though I finished this story and won't be writting another Undertale story, I thought i'd make an Undertale video on my youtube channel! I'm working really hard on my channel, and i know i'm still new to making video's on youtube, but it would make me the happiest person alive if you all checked out my video and left a like and a comment and maybe subscribed to my channel! <3 For years I've wanted to make a youtube channel and make video's but i never knew where to start. I've finally pushed myself to do some research and now I have my very own youtube channel. You guys are absolutely amazing and you all inspire me so much. I never thought any of my stories would actually get popular, but yet here I am with a story that has 91k reads! That blows my mind and I couldn't have done it without all of you guys!! <3 I can't possibly thank you all enough for all of the massive support I have gotten from you all! I would always look at stories and see all of the views they have on it and I would think, "Damn they're lucky! Too bad that'll never be me" I never thought in a million years I would have a story that almost has 100k reads! Even though I doubted myself I still continued to make stories and eventually I made this story. I remember I was having a sleep over with my best friend and I had just uploaded the first chapter to this story the night before and it already had ten reads. Now, that may not seem like a lot, but to me it meant a lot. Most of my stories has no one reading them, so to see actual people reading it made me happy. I remember when this story started to get countless amount of feedback. I would refresh my account everyday and wait patiently till it got 100 reads and then a thousand and so forth. I would read every comment and you all made me so happy to see that you cared for something that i had made. This year was a very hard year for me though. It was my first year in highschool, I had started going to therapy for my anger, anxiety, and depression. Also one day we had gotten a bomb threat right before christmas break. No one has shown up to school the day we were allowed back, some of my classes would have only four kids in them because everyone was afraid to come to school. I ended up having in arguement with only of my bestfriends before my birthday and decided not to invite her to my party, on my birthday another one of my friends starting bashing me about how I was overreacting about the whole thing and she was just making me feel horrible and this was on my birthday, but not only that it was right before my first softball game of the season. At my party one of my friends ended up leaving in the middle of my party without even telling me, she just asked someone to come get her and she left. Of course I was mad and so were my other friends and I told her I never wanted to talk to her again because she had done other stuff to me and I was just done with it. A few of my other friends stopped being friends with her too. This resulted in the girl telling other people that she was going to ruin our lives and she threatened to call the police on us. Months later everything was starting to get back to normal, but then my teacher got arrested. A lot of students were spreading around rumors about him and all this crap. I didn't understand how my teacher could have done what he did, so my way of dealing with the situation was to just ignore it completely, but at schools that's what everyone was talking about non stop so there was no way of avoiding it. Lastly my mom had to go to the hospital. No one knew what was wrong with her and I had to deal with it for days. My mind went to the worst and I thought she would die. Luckily she got out and shes all better now. Now, theses were horrible things that happened to me in the span of this year, but you all helped me through these extremely tough times. I would just come on here and read your comments and you all made me so happy! I just wanted to thank you all of the support! I love you all with all of my heart!! 

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDL1Xr1HfolxUtzhslaeyBA

~Allison