Chapter 9

I slowly opened my tired eyes. I looked next to me and Sans wasn't there. Looking at the clock, I noticed why because it was 12 in the afternoon.

I yawned and stretched my arms as I got out of the bed. I walked into the living room and Sans was on the couch watching tv with Papyrus.

"Morning." I said to them with a yawn.

"Morning kid. Oh wait! Y/N you aren't supposed to be walking." Sans said as he began to freak out.

"Calm down Sans, I didn't even walk that far anyways." I reassured him as I plopped myself into the couch next to him.

"HUMAN, I MADE YOU SOME SPAGHETTI FOR BREAKFAST." Papyrus happily told me as he handed me a plate full of pasta.

"Thanks Papyrus.." I said, trying to sound excited but failed.

"WELL GO AHEAD, TAKE A BITE." He told me.

Considering that Sans told me before that Papyrus cooking could possibly kill someone, I wasn't in the mood to eat it. But I didn't want to make him upset so I pretended to eat it.

"Oh wow this tastes amazing Papyrus!" I told him, trying to make him happy. He didn't seem too satisfied that I only took a bite. He seemed like he wanted me to eat the whole thing.

When Papyrus looked away I mouthed to Sans "help me". He just looked at me and laughed and mouthed back "sucks to be you". I rolled my eyes at Sans as I thought of a way to hide the spaghetti without Papyrus noticing.

I didn't seem to have many options of what to do with it and I was very frantic. I decided to shove the pasta in my shirt and then excuse myself to the bathroom and dump it all out in the trash.

I dumped the pasta in my shirt and I soon as I finished putting it in my shirt Papyrus looked back at me.

"WOW YOU ALREADY FINISHED ALL OF MY SPAGHETTI?! WAIT, WHY IS THERE SOME IN YOUR SHIRT." He asked, suspiciously.

"Oh um, you know.. Just um.. Saving it for later...?" I said. Sans laughed at me as I kicked him so he would shut up. He mumbled a little "ow" as he stopped laughing.

"OK WELL I'LL GO WASH YOUR PLATE FOR YOU." He said as he took my plate and went to the kitchen. As soon as I saw that he was fully gone, I ran to the bathroom and threw the pasta in the trash and then put some toilet paper over it so he wouldn't see the pasta in the trash.

I walked back to the living room and faced Sans.

"Could I borrow a shirt, cause mine has sauce all over it now." I asked him as I laughed.

"Sure." He said as he laughed and picked me up and brought me to his room. He sat me down on his bed as he picked out a shirt for me to wear.

"You can have this one and once you are done please say something because I still don't want you walking."  He said as he threw the shirt to me and walked out of the room as he shut the door so I could get dressed into it.

I put the shirt on and looked into the mirror at myself. I blushed when I saw myself. The shirt was big on me and the thought that I was wearing Sans shirt made me blush even harder.

"Sans, I'm done." I told him as he walked into the room. When he looked at my he started to blush but he tried to hide it by putting his face in his sweatshirt. He picked me up and walked me back to the living room and put me onto the couch.

"HUMAN I WAS THINKING THAT TODAY WE COULD ALL GO TO UNDYNE'S HOUSE. I WANT YOU AND HER TO BE GREAT FRIENDS BUT NOT AS GOOD AS YOU AND I BECAUSE, WELL IM THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL." Papyrus told me.

"Um doesn't she hate me?" I asked him.

"NO, SHES LIKE THAT WITH ALL HUMANS. SHES REALLY COOL ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HER." He tried to convince me.

"I guess I'll go." I told him just to make him happy.

"YAY! C'MON, LET'S GO." He said as he tried to pull me off the couch.

"Papyrus, be careful with her! She's still kind of hurt. I'll carry her there so she doesn't have to walk." Sans said protectively as he picked me up.

I laughed at how protective Sans was being of me. It was actually kind of cute. We walked out of the door and began to walk to Undyne's house.

We stopped in front of a cool looking house. The house looked like a fish and the window's looked like eyes and the door looked like a mouth. Papyrus knocked on the door as we waited for a response.

We heard footsteps approaching the door as Undyne opened it.

"Hi Papyrus and Sans and hello.. Y/N. Papyrus, what is she doing here?" She asked Papyrus, kind of annoyed.

"I WAS THINKING THAT YOU AND HER COULD BE FRIENDS." Papyrus happily stated.

"I'm surprised to be capturing her, not being friends with her." Undyne said.

"OH I GUESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU. YOU DON'T SEEM UP TO THE CHALLENGE." Papyrus said as he grabbed onto Sans as he jumped out of the window. I began to laugh at how that was even possible to do.

"Papyrus that is the third time you've done that! You're going to have to pay for that." She angrily yelled at Papyrus.

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOESN'T PAY FOR ANYTHING. NYHEHEHEHE!" He said as he appeared in front of the window and then ran away again.

"Hmm Papyrus doesn't think I'm up to the challenge to be friends with you. Well I'll show him I can can be friends with you. We will be the BEST of friends!" She said, sounding very determined. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked me with a great big smile.

"Could I have some tea?" I asked her politely. She smiled at me and grabbed the tea and heated it up on the stove. Once it was done, she handed it to me. I began to wait because it was hot.

"Drink it!" She angrily yelled at me. I jumped out of shock as I began to sip the tea. It was so hot that it burned my tongue but it tasted good.

"I'm surprised that you picked that tea because that's the Kings favorite kind of tea." She told me as I nodded at her. She began to tell me stories like how she became head of the royal guard and how she teaches Papyrus to cook.

"I just realized that I'm supposed to be having Papyrus cooking lesson right now. But since he's not here I could give it to you." She told me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Cut up these tomatoes." She told me as I began to do so. "Harder!" She yelled as I did it harder. "Oh I'll just do it." She said as she punched the tomatoes so hard that they splattered everywhere.

I laughed as I whipped the squished tomatoes off of my face.

"Ok well time to boil the pasta." She said as she got a pot of water and put the pasta in. "Heat up the stove." She told me as I began to heat it up. "HOTTER!" She yelled at me as I put it so hot that things around her house started to catch on fire.

She grabbed my hand as we ran out of her now on fire house.

"No wonder why Papyrus is a bad cook." She said as she scratched her head. "Don't worry about lighting my house on fire, it was my fault." She told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, unsurely.

"Yeah, let's just go back to Papyrus and Sans house." She told me as we began to walk back to the skeleton brothers house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I didn't end up having school today because someone threatened to shoot up my school. Which is scary to think! But it gave me the chance to write this chapter for you guys, so I hope you like this chapter. If you enjoyed this chapter than please leave a comment and vote for it!
~Allison