Chapter 4

Sans and I walked back into the house to find Toriel on the computer looking at new kinds of food that she could make. She heard the door open and she looked over to Sans and I and smiled.

"Did you guys have a good time?" She asked us.

"Yeah it was nice!" I told her.

"I brought the kid to Grillby's to have some lunch, so don't worry about having to cook anything now." Sans informed Toriel.

"Oh that's lovely! I'm glad you two had a wonderful time out." She delightedly responded. As I walked over to the couch to sit down, the door was flung open. Papyrus walked in with his usual confident stance.

"HUMAN, IVE DECIDED TO MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU. IF YOU CAN MAKE THE BEST SPAGHETTI IVE EVER HAD, I WONT CAPTURE YOU." He stated to me.

"Haha ok, I got this shit in the bag!" I said really enthusiastically.

"UM THATS GROSS BUT OK THEN LETS GET GOING." He said as he pulled me towards the kitchen. "EVERYTHING THAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE IT IS HERE." He informed me.

I grabbed a decent size pot then I walked over to the sink and put some water in the pot. Then I walked over to the stove with the pot and turned the stove on medium.

I made sure to wait until the water was completely boiling before I put the spaghetti into the now boiling water.

"YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB HUMAN! IM IMPRESSED. BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T WON ME OVER YET." He said impressed, but still a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

I waited a couple more minutes until I turned the stove off, about to put the spaghetti into the strainer when I was stopped by Papyrus.

"NO, YOU NEED TO LET IT COOK LONGER ON HIGHER HEAT." He told me, trying to take the spaghetti that I was making.

"Papyrus stop, you told me I have to make it myself and trust me I know what I'm doing, just wait until it's done." I told him, as I grabbed my pasta back and strained it out.

I put it in a nice big bowl and I decided to make the spaghetti sauce by scratch to try and fully win him over. I looked in the living room to see what Sans was doing anything and he was dead ass sleep on the couch, snoring his head off.

I quietly laughed to myself as I walked back into the kitchen. Papyrus was still in the kitchen, eyeing my every move. It didn't bother me that he was there watching me though.

I began to start and make the sauce from scratch. It didn't take long at all for me to make it. Once I was done I poured it into the spaghetti and mixed it into it and then I grabbed some cheese just to top it off.

"Ok Papyrus the spaghetti is ready." I said to him.

"OH BOY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG." He excited said as he ran over to the spaghetti as he took a bite of it. "OH.MY.GOD. THIS IS AMAZING BUT NOT AS GOOD AS THE GREAT PAPYRUS SPAGHETTI. HOWEVER I DECIDED THAT I WON'T CAPTURE YOU AND WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND." He triumphantly said to me.

"Haha yay! Sans did you hear that?" I said to Sans.

"Huh what?" I faintly heard coming from the living room.

"Huh never mind." I just decided to say. I walked over to the living room and sat down. It was nice to be able to just relax after that long event.

"You tired, kid?" Sans asked me, looking over at me.

"Yeah kind of." I said as I laid down on the couch, putting my feet on him.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" He lazily asked me.

"Sure!" I said, as I yawned.

"What would you like to watch?" He asked me.

"Hmm, lets see.." I began to say but before I could decide, the door was thrown open.

"Papyrus it's time for your training." A lady that looked like a fish yelled. She began to look around and noticed me. Her eyes widened as she met my eyes. "What is a human doing here?! Haha human, be good and stay where you are so I can capture you and bring you to Asgore to free us all from his place!" She angrily yelled as she pulled out a spear, ready to attack.

I screamed as I ran off of the couch. I ran straight into Sans room and locked the door. I began to hear someone banging on the other side of the door.

"Let me in human! You're not going to get away, no one ever escapes me!" She yelled into the door.

"W-wait Undyne stop. Y/N is with me." I heard Toriel plead.

"I don't know who Y/N is but good for you that you are finally living with someone but there is a human here who needs to be taken to Asgore." I heard the girl named Undyne say to Toriel.

"The humans name is Y/N." Toriel tried to explain to Undyne.

"You've been keeping a human here?"

"Yes, please don't take her away. She seems to really like it here." Toriel tried to plead with Undyne.

"I'm sorry but you know what has to be done. It's for the best. We just need one more soul and then we'll be free." Undyne told Toriel.

I heard Toriel sigh as footsteps began to approach the door.

"Y/N, please come out. We have to take you somewhere." Toriel sadly said, as I heard her begin to tear up.

"No, what are you going to do to me?" I asked, very scared.

"They're going to kill you. All monsters are trapped down here and we need seven human souls to be free and we just need one more soul. Undyne you can't bring her, it isn't right." Sans growled demonically.

"Sans I don't have a choice." Undyne sadly said.

"If you bring her, you're going to have a bad time. You're not taking her." Sans bitterly stated.

"Fine. You guys can keep her but if she meets Asgore she has to go with him." Undyne said defeated. I heard some murmurs from Undyne and Toriel and then I heard footsteps and a door open and then close.

"Y/N, you can come out now." I heard Sans say. I didn't move a muscle. I was curled up of Sans bed crying, I was terrified and I didn't want to move.

I heard a noise of a key being inserted into the locked and then a rattling noise. Then the door opened and someone walked in. I looked up to see Sans looking down at my with a look of pity on his face.

He slowly walked over to my quivering body and then hugged me into a warm embrace.

"Don't worry, you're safe now with me. I won't let anyone hurt you." Sans whispered sweetly into my ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everybody! AWWW Sans is so sweet in this chapter. I love it!! Anyways, feel free to leave a comment and please vote for this chapter of you enjoyed it!
~Allison