[ CHAPTER ONE - LASNIGHT ]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

_

Zaquan took a puff of his Cuban Cigar as he looked out of the crowd of his nigga's club. He had to give it to him this shit was hot. He then looked down at the dancer that was grinding and bouncing her ass on him. He slapped her ass then motioned for her to move off of him.

"Ugh," She streaked and Zaquan ignored her ass. Everyone knew Zaquan, broke niggas envied him and bitches dropped they panties for him. Simple.

"Bruh you gone stay up her the whole time, looking around, patrolling the place and shit?" Carson said coming up the steps. He just got done letting Ivory and her friends into the club, bypassing the line.

"I'm just chilling. You know me," Zaquan said, placing the Cigar in the ashtray before sitting up.

"Ya shorty here?"

"Yeah and she brought her freinds with her too." Carson, hopping that would shine some light on his current situation. Zaquan didn't have a girlfriend nor did he want one. According to Zaquan females were just good for pussy and cooking.

"Baeeee" Ivory said clinging to him as she, Tahari and Gabrielle were coming up the steps.

Tahari saw Zaquan and began to bite on the corner of her lips.

"Damn", she thought to herself.

Zaquan gave her a head nod and little did he know her panties was soaked just by him doing that.

"I'm Gabby," Gabrielle cheesed sitting next to him.

"Did I ask ma?" He said.

"Nah but I decided to tell you." She said. Zaquan could already tell her type, this bitch was about to be a problem.

Zaquan diverted his attention to Tahari who had her drink in her hand and was on her phone. Shorty was fine as hell, and she knew how to be quiet.

"So what's your name?" Gabrielle said, snatching Zaquan out of his thoughts.

"Qua..." He said and Gabrielle smiled looking at his attire,  plus she could smell his cologne making her just want to fall out with her legs wide open for him.

"You're Carson's friend... right?"

"How about this ma, you go to the dance floor and I'l meet you." Zaquan said and Gabrielle smile, getting up, "Okay! Don't take too long." She winked.

"I'll be damned..." He huffed as she went down the steps. Thinking she was about to dance all on Zaquan but she wasn't.

He looked at Tahari and smirked, going on to her. "What's good?"

"Not interested," She said not even looking up at Zaquan.

That's a first, He said to himself.

Tahari decided to look up and she had to admit, he looked good. If he looked good then nine times out of ten he had hoes, and she ain't need that headache.

"I'm Zaquan but you can call me Qua." He said and Tahari flashed a smile, "I'm Tahari."

"Come with me to the bar." Zaquan said and Tahari got up following him. She won't about to pass up a free drink.