Cuddle me 'till I drift away?||Requested

Finally, this is a requested one shot by ShaunaGirdler8 ! I feel like this is something neutral, with fluffiness and stuff anyways, let's go on shall we?? Enjoy ❤️❤️ (This is after CW, when Bucky has almost gotten all his memories back and is getting kind of better idk)

You were fast asleep for about an hour now. Bucky and you had gone outside, for the usual walk you took each afternoon around 20:00. It was so beautiful, you dreamt about his gorgeous blue eyes, staring right into yours. But seems like, your partner wasn't having dreams as nice as yours. A kick to your lower abdomen woke you up, only to face your Boyfriend, Bucky, sweating and panting. You sat up, examining his features slowly. It had been a really long time since he'd gotten any nightmares and you weren't sure if you should wake him up or not. "No.. go away.." he mumbled, his voice cracking up. "Leave her alone! Take me you bastard!" he cried in pure agony, his hands gripping at the duvet really tightly. He seemed scared, lost. You took his hand in yours, stroking the back of his palm with your thumb. "James.. Baby..?" you murmured wiping some sweat away from his forehead. "Wake up please, it's just a bad dream." you leaned down carefully, whispering close to his ear. "Come here.." you pulled him closer to you, resting his head on your lap carefully, watching as he opened his eyes wide. "What's happening?!" he whisper-yelled, panting heavily. "Sh.. Calm down, nothing's wrong.. you just had a nightmare, again." you explained, brushing some strands of hair behind his ears. "But I haven't had a nightmare in so long" he looked up at you a childish look on his face, his breathing slowing down. "I know, but it's okay. Everyone has nightmares every once in a while. Don't forget why I'm here baby."  you added, running your fingers on his reddened cheeks. "But.. they were trying to take you away from me.." he mumbled, his gaze focusing back on his hands. "Who was?" you question, wanting to know more. He swallowed looking back up at you, "Hydra" he mumbled, loud enough to be heard. You looked down at him a smile forming on your lips. "What? Why are you smiling?" he asked in confusion. "Didn't I kick Hydra's ass when they came for you?" you smile, stroking his forehead. "Yeah you did bu-" he was cut off by you "So I can do the same thing to protect myself, as long as we have each other, we're safe and sound." you reassure him. He sits up carefully, pulling you a bit closer to him, pressing his lips on yours firmly. The kiss was lustful, he'd never kissed you like that before. It, ugh, it was so different, you felt like he couldn't let you go, you didn't want to let go either. A million of butterflies flying around your stomach, tingling you in the nicest way possible. Every time he touched you, thrills were sent down your spine. Bucky had indeed changed, he'd changed you as well.
"I love you. So so much." he whispered, pulling away resting his forehead on yours. "I love you so much more." you reply, getting lost in his, so expressive, blue eyes. "Can you do me a favour please?" he smiled slightly "Sure, whatever you want." you reply returning the smile. " Cuddle me 'till I drift away..?" he asked, staring in your eyes. You nodded and laid back down, opening your arms. After he rested his head next to yours, you wrapped his arms around him, both of you drifting back to sleep, peacefully.

This was definitely the most shitty fanfiction I've ever written sorry 😅