Take the pain away| Pt. 2

You stood there, in front of the man you thought had died 70 years ago. He was there, he was alive, did he remember you? How did he survive, you were there when he fell, what did they do to him? Who did this to him.
"Y/N!" Steve shouted interrupting you from your thoughts "Watch it" He screamed pointing at Bucky holding a bike in the air aiming at you.
You stared into Bucky's eyes. You swore you could remember that beautiful smile of his, his blue, beautiful eyes, reflecting the light every time you looked at him. Now, now his eyes were dark, cloudy, he showed no emotion at all. You couldn't stand this anymore, the pain was unbearable to you. You collapsed on the ground, falling on your knees, tears escaping your eyes. I can't do this anymore. You thought. "Y/N what are you doing?! Get up, please!" Steve shouted trying to stop Bucky from throwing the bike. "I don't care, I don't care anymore. He can hit me, he can kill me." you mumbled loud enough to be heard. You didn't have the strength to get up, your body felt so numb, your arms and legs sore and bruised. Bucky threw the bike at Steve with no hesitation. He seemed emotionless, he seemed like he was a machine. "Where is my Bucky.. My James.." you mumbled looking at Bucky, your eyes teary. "What did they do to you to make you hurt the people you once loved the most.." He turned around at your words looking down at the ground confused then back at you, his breath quickening. "Steve was your best friend, he never stopped loving you. What happened to you.. do you remember who I am?" you mumbled having lost every hope inside you, you just needed to get this out of you. He took a step closer, his metal arm held in a tight fist. "Go ahead, kill me, I died the day you fell of the train. I've thought of no one else, loved no one else since then. Yet, you were alive, all these years you were alive. And now here you are trying to kill me." you mumbled looking at the ground.
Bucky was now really close at you. He grabbed your arm forcefully, making you stand up, his metal fingers twitching. You didn't react, you'd surrendered. You decided to take a look at his face. Sobs escaping your lips as you stared into his now dark eyes. "It's me.." you managed to whisper through your cries. His expression changed, he stared back at you, as he was getting lost in your eyes. He swallowed slightly letting you fall back down taking a few steps back. "Y-Y/N.." He mumbled, his eyes turning the bright blue colour of theirs.

I swear to God if I continue writing this I'll start crying, I think I need a break God. I hope you had fun reading that 😩 I surely did, writing it! There will be a part 3 coming out sometime soon. Have a nice day!💞💕

~Els