"Jealous"

"Hey Buck? Are we going out after all?" you exclaimed, laying on your bed lazily, as Bucky entered your room. He looked at you briefly, then down and sighed "Do we really have to go out?I'm tired."

You looked at him not being too surprised by his reply. Bucky had always been distant with everyone, even Steve, you just knew that it was difficult for him to regain all his memories. Recently though, he admitted that with you he felt more safe, more comfortable as you've always helped him. It was your 2 months anniversary today and you'd both agreed to go out, but apparently he wasn't in the mood.

You got up and walked towards him slowly "It's okay we can stay inside, mhm?" you replied looking up at him hesitantly. He nodded and bit the inside of his cheek slightly getting lost in his thoughts. You stood there for a good couple of minutes, your voice interrupting his thoughts, getting his attention back on you.

"Come on, let's change into our pajamas and we can lay down" You said and looked at his shirt slightly then back up at his blue eyes. You couldn't help but notice that something else had caught his attention. "Buck..?" you mumbled resting your hands on the sides of his arms shaking him slightly.

"Buck, what's wrong..?"

he looked down at you slightly, trying his hardest to fake a smile.

"Nothing's wrong. Just, you know me, that's how i always act" he reassured you.

You nodded slightly and looked down at his metal arm slightly stroking it with your thumb slightly. Suddenly, the door flung open, Natasha getting in the room..

~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~

okay sorry i know this chapter is short but it's late and i'm pretty tired, there will be more soon though!