My lover, my savior|Requested {Last Chapter}

''S-S..'' you hear a faint voice mumbling really close, a louder noise following it, it sounded like someone just collapsed. Steve looked at you, before both of you, with no doubt walked to the chamber the voice came from. The door was already half open. You pushed it slowly holding your gun, your senses in full alert, ready to face what's or who is in the room. The door cricks open, the sound of it sending thrills down your spine. Bucky's fallen body, in the middle of the room, caught your attention. "James!'' you exclaimed running towards the fallen winter Soldier. He was laying on the harsh concrete, his back turnt at you. Steve approached you, remaining more calm. ''He's going to b-'' he started, the sight of Bucky's blood on the floor interrupting him. ''We need to get him back to the Avengers tower, he's lost a lot of blood'' he mumbles kneeling down turning Bucky around so he could face you. ''S-Shauna.. I..'' he starts, his voice weak. ''I know James,  I love you too, so much. You can do this.'' you try to encourage him. ''help me pick him up'' you motion at Steve, moving your arms under Bucky's right side, lifting it carefully, Steve helping you up. Both of you exit the building, carrying Bucky in your arms. ''We can't go all the way back to Philadelphia by car and we definetely can't take Bucky on a plain, he's badly hurt. We need Tony's jet.'' you said, breathing heavily. "I'll contact him" Steve said taking his phone out, calling Tony.

-TIMESKIP-

"James.." you mumbled sitting on the side of your boyfriend's bed at the infirmary. "James..?" you repeat, shaking him slightly, your eyes getting teary. After you found him, 3 days ago and he was left unconscious from his severe blood loss, he hadn't woken up. His right shoulder was desolated, bruises, cuts and fractures all over his body. His knee and ankle were badly hurt, that's why he couldn't stand up when we found him. You'd thought to yourself. "Please wake up.. I can't go on without you.. I n-need you in my life.." you mumble, your hands starting to shake at the thought of Bucky not making it through this. Your vision was blurry, tears streaming down your face, quiet sobs escaping your sore lips. You hadn't left your boyfriend's side since he was brought here, you'd helped clean his wounds and fix all his broken bones. He even missed two of his metal fingers and you had Tony get them replaced. You cared so much for him, you needed him in your life. You were thought to be tough, because that's how you actually acted, but Bucky got to know your sensitive side, maybe love is a weakness after all. Getting sunk into your thoughts, sobs escaped your lips uncontrollably, tears running down your cheeks, like rain drops. "I n-need you.." you sob, "so much, J-James.." you cry out in angst. A smile formed on the soldier's lips, you swore you could see it. You frowned in confusion, "James..?" you mumble, the smile of his turning into a giggle. "You son of a bitch" you said, frowning. "How could you do this I thought your ass was dead or something." you said angrily, crossing your arms. "Oh come on give me a hug, I've heard everything you've said the last 13 hours, you know" he replied, his voice weak, still a small smirk forming on his lips. "I can't believe you're this hurt and you're actually in a sarcastic mood." you pouted, trying so desperately to stay mad at him. You took a quick glance at him turning your head back around "you're okay though aren't you?" you asked sniffling slightly pouting. "Oh come on I know you love me." he smirked "See by yourself, I'm a super soldier anyways" he added sitting up carefully, turning you around, his lips meeting yours passionately.

Okay this was the last chapter! Thank you so much for reading! ❤️