Here comes trouble

Start from the beginning

" This is not funny! the person who is responsible for this will be on detention for a week!"

Everyone was still laughing don't even care. I heard someone talking near us.

"Dude who did this I want to kiss them right now" Zion laughed with Robinson.

"But wait how if the person a guy?" Robinson questioned.

"If he's a guy well he get to be on our team" he said seriously and began laughing again.

"Everyone your dismissed" the principal announced and left the auditorium.

"Karma I think i'm gonna pee my pants" Ally kept panicking beside me.

"Don't worry were not gonna get caught I think no one saw us"

"How are you sure about that." Ally got more nervous. I wonder how is she my friend she is totally the opposite of me.

"Hey look at the bright side"

" what's the bright side " she watched me glaring through my soul.

" Well Zion said if he found who's the prankster their going to get a kiss" I told her waiting for her reaction.

"No way!!" She squeaked and jump up and down.

"Wait but how would he know it's us?" She questioned me checking the time on her phone.

"Well. I kinda video taped us doing it so."

"Your a fucking genius !" She shouted attacking me in a hug.

"Can't br-ea-the"

"I'm sorry Karma i'm over excited."

I looked around and saw Bella having students around her sighning her cast on her arm.

I walked up to her and pushed everyone infront of me.

"Hey" I gave her a warm smile so she don't think i'm here to start a fight.

"Hey" she smiled back .

"Can I sign on your arm?"

"Sure"

Both Ally and I sign her arm. I am going to find out who did this too her. I hope she remember any of it.

"Hey Bella who did this to you?"

I looked at her face and saw fear in her eyes. She got a little pale and started to panic.

"I got to go can't talk right now" she quickly walked away leaving me their on the spot.

I looked around and saw Brooke glaring at us. She smiled and disappeard in the crowd.

"Ally there is something going on and i'm going to find out"

******

" There he is" I pointed out Zion playing basketball in the gym.

"I'm nervous Karma i'm scared as fuck"

"Dude don't worry he will surely fell in love with you."

" I hope your right you know " she hesitated.

"Okay the game is over I will go talk to him and I will give you a signal when to join me" Ally nodded as she watched me walked over to talk to Zion.

"Hey Zion" I watched him drank down his water and wiped his face from sweating .

"Hey Karma what's up?" He gave me his full attention.

" I was wondering if you would like to know who was the prankster" I raised my eyebrow knowing he would surely be interested.

"Of course the person who did this and didn't get caught was a pro at this."

"Yea she sure is" I laughed at the moment about Ally and me doing the prank in the office.

" A she?" He replied staring at me in surprise.

"Yes the mind master behind this is Ally herself"

He choked on the water and drop the battle on the floor.

"Are you fucking serious!?the sweet Ally I know?"

"Yes it is I have the video for proof" I showed him the video and he laughed at both of us.

"Wow that is quite bad ass !. Where is Ally right now she needs a big kiss from me"

I signal Ally to come over and she ran towards us.

"Ally come here " Zion said pulling her in a hug.

They kissed passionately right in front of me.

How rude!!

"Excuse me guys " I exit the gym and went to the library to read some books.

I saw Brooke holding Bella hostage by an empty classroom.

I tiptoed towards the class and hide to hear everything they were saying.

"You need to not let Karma get in the way got it!!!" She screamed in Bella's ears causing her to cry and shake in fear.

I felt someone over my shoulder. I turned around and froze .

"What are you doing?" The person spoke waiting for me to explain.

Holy mother of peas i'm in deep shit.!!

*****

The end of this chapter guys make me happy and please vote for all my chapters.

It's my first book give me courage to write more.

Guess who caught her?