Tragedy

HUNTER POV

I couldn't help it not seeing Karma every minute. I love her so much that my heart longed for her. She is something special. She makes me give up my player ways for her.

Like I can't explained my feelings towards her. She is so beautiful and loving. I gave up my reputation for her.

I couldn't say any word to described our love. I never thought that I would settled down for one girl. The moment I saw her I knew I would win her heart.

She makes me smile and laugh and she is different from all the girls I dated. She is worth every time of my life.

I dialled her number to hear her voice one last time before I go to sleep.

Her phone kept ringing multiple times. She wasn't answering my calls.

So I called Ally to see if she was at her house.

Hunter: hey have you heard from Karma.

Ally: no I haven't heard from her why is she okay?

Hunter: I don't know she is not answering her phone.

Ally: well maybe her phone is dead. Check with her tomorrow morning.

Hunter: okay Ally I hope so cause I'm worried sick.

We both hanged up the phone. I called her phone one more time but it went to voicemail. I send her a message saying "call me soon after you get this".

I went to bed trying to not worry and that everything will be fine. I even prayed for her and hope she is safe. I went in my bed as I tried to get some sleep.

*******

KARMA POV

I tried to open my eyes to see where I was but it was so dark. I tried to move my hands and feet but it was tied up to the bed in a small room.

I tried screaming for help but it was no use. I saw the knob of the door started to open. I began to shut up as tears run down my cheeks because I don't know who it is. I began to see a dark figure at the door frame staring at me.

Someone please find me .

HUNTER POV

I got up this morning with a headache because I worried so much about Karma. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom and got showered.

After that I went to change in some clothes. I went downstairs and got my keys and went to my car to go to Karma's house.

I drove so fast that I almost knocked down a person on the road. I quickly arrived at karma's house in less than 10 minutes.

I parked my car outside the house and went to the front door.

I began to knocked on the door.
Her father opened the door he looked like he was crying.