Chapter Fifty-Eight

AN: MEHE LAST CHAPTER EVER :( there's still an epilogue tho...

Chapter Fifty-Eight

Maura’s pov

"But what if she doesn't like me?" Zayn asks nervously while we walk towards the front door.

"It'll be fine. You're not un-likable"

"We've never even been on a proper date, and you’re already introducing me"

"Sush you pretty boy" I say while I kiss Zayn, just before I ring the bell.

It doesn't take long until someone opens.

"Maura? Oh my god, hoi! Haven't seen you in such a long time" my aunt Lisa says while she hugs me.

"Hey" I say letting go of her, "Lisa, this is Zayn, Zayn, my aunt Lisa"

"Pleasure to meet you" Zayn says being a well raised boy.

Aah cute Zayn is being cute. My grandma lives in a big bungalow, on her own, with her epic dog named James. He's one of my best dog friends. Yes I also have dog friends, like James, Angel and Jessie's sexy dog, named Roefel. (AN: No idea how you English people pronounce that, but Jessie’s dog is seriously called Roefel and he is my dog friend)

So after almost everyone got a "Hi, it's been such a long time"-s and "this is Zayn"-s, we walk towards one of my aunts and her two children.

"Hey!" I say while I give her Anna a hug.

"Maura! Hi, it’s been such a long time" she answers.

"Anna, this is Zayn, Zayn this is Anna"

"Hello, nice to meet you" Zayn says shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too"

"Jake! Jake!" One of her sons says happy.

"Hi little Jakie, you're such a big boy!" I say while I kneel down.

"Hello" he answers and gives me a hug.

"Where is Daniel?"

"Daniel is there" Jake points towards his little brother that's playing with a pink My Little Pony ball. He throws it over towards Zayn's feet, so Zayn picks it up and throws it back, making Daniel go crazy. It doesn't take long before Jake and Daniel are, like in love with Zayn. They're playing with the ball, running through the garden, laughing and giggling.

"So, this Zayn guy..." Anna says after we watched the boys for a couple of minutes.

"Yeah?"

"How is it that I've never met him?"

"We've met, I think, more than a year ago, at a restaurant. He's the one I when to Australia with"

"But I thought you two dated back in Australia, and now you're friends?"

"Well, yes. We dated, and then broke up, we didn't see each other for a way to long time, then there was the coma, and after that we slightly became friends again, but that ‘just friends’ thing didn't last long"

"You two are dating again? Since when?"

"Since yesterday..."

"But isn't he from that band?"