Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Zayn’s pov

So it’s the day of our little party, Perrie isn’t coming and I’m actually glad she isn’t.  Sometimes she makes me go crazy, but then not the good way of crazy but seriously crazy. I don't even know if I still like her that much anymore. Normally I would think about her all day, her voice used to make me smile, I felt happy, but now…

Gosh life is hard. Girls are hard, accept Maura, she is easy going; not a fangirl, not a stalker, not annoying, funny and certainly not ugly. She's just… Perfect? No it's weird to say that about someone i barely know, but I told her my story and she told me hers. Told you, life and girls were hard…

"Zayn did you get the beer?" Niall screams from downstairs.

“What? No one told me I was the one who volunteered to get beer” I say, as I walk over to the inside balcony.

"Well I decided just a minute ago”

"oh, okay, I’ll get it in a minute”

“Thank! Love you!”

"Love you too"

I grab my wallet, phone, car keys and sunglasses and go downstairs, to serve Niall and get the beer.

"I'll be right back" I say.

"Bye Zayn, don’t forget that I love you” Louis yells from the couch.

"Love you too" I say before closing the door behind me.

I get in the car and turn the radio on.

"Cause wings are made to fly" I hear the voices of Little Mix sing.

They aren't bad singers. But they dress really weird. Maura dressed normal. One for Maura nil for Perrie. 

Okay stop Zayn, that’s pathetic.

I get dragged out of my thoughts thanks to my vibrating phone.