Fuck you, fuck you very very much

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but I kinda wanted to leave anyways." I mumbled knowing what was coming next. "I, I, I uh want to go on tour with the boys again." I winced.

"You fucking what!? And leave me!? What about our house!?" She yelled.

"Yeah, that's what I was worried about." I huffed sitting down. "Me and Ashton have been apart for so long it's unbelievable, I miss him and I want to be with him." I mumbled fiddling with my car keys.

"Darn it!" May huffed sitting down. "I understand Ari, but you better call me everyday and buy me the shittiest presents you can find in every country."

"Deal!" I exclaimed hugging her.

///

I walked on the bus with five suitcases behind me. I began pulling them all in when I heard all four boys laughing at me struggling.

"Help me then douche pants!" I yelled tripping over a case and landing on my butt. I screamed in mid fall.

"Babe, are you okay?" Ashton asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Then they all burst out laughing. "Fuck you."

"Is this for us or something?" Luke asked scratching his neck.

"No, I'm joining you all on tour." I smiled pulling my last case in.

"What!?" Ashton exclaimed happily. "Really!?"

I nodded and he ran over to me jumping over the cases and pulling me into a hug. He kissed me and then began laughing with happiness.

"I'm glad you're joining us sis." Mike smiled.

"Me too bro." His eyes glowed and he smiled.

I haven't called him bro in a longtime. I guess he's happy I did finally call him bro again. He is my brother so I feel bad for the way I treated him.

///

"Babe? We're going out for sound check. You'll be okay for a few hours right?" Ashton asked sitting on the end of my bed.

"Yeah, yeah sure. I'll see you later." I fake smiled, I think it was pretty convincing though.

"See you soon Ari." He pecked my lips before running off.

I was in one of my down moods today. I didn't want to have these days, not now. But I'm still Ari Clifford, I'm going to have them.

I decided to go for a walk, it would be better if I did. Clear my head you know? So I did. I put my music on and headed outside, I listened to 'too good' by Rihanna and drake. I couldn't be fucked about much.

I was just walking down the streets of Manchester, which was the next place the guys went by the way, when someone caught my eye.

He was walking down the street hand in hand with a pregnant women looking at baby shops and carrying baby shopping bags. It was Edward.

"Edward." I said just loud enough for him to look around and find me.

"Shit." His eyes landed on mine and he went pale.

I knew he didn't want to see me, but I couldn't help but want to see him and talk of course.

"Hey, long time no see." I shrugged walking over to them.

"Jemma, this is Ari, Ari Jemma." He waved between us both.

"Hi, Jemma is a?" I asked shaking her hand.

"A fiancé and a mother to his un-born child." Jemma smiled widely.

"Oh wow, congratulations!" I lied smiling all to fake. "I still visit my sons grave, I have pieces with me too like the clothes he was allowed to wear for a few hours. What do you have of him Edward?" I asked knowing full well the answer.