Jet black heart

Michael POV

Taking a broken hearted girl home is hard. Taking a broken hearted little sister home is harder. I didn't want to tell anyone where we were going, I wanted the paparazzi to leave me and my sister alone while we sorted things out.

Ashton didn't know where we were going only Luke. He promised not to say a word and that's all I need from him to know he won't. He keeps his promises.

I tried to talk to her the whole way to the hotel but she just stared out the window. No real emotion just tears and a pouty face.

Ashton had no right to ruin her perfect day. Zara left him there and then, she's told the paps everything which I agree with, she didn't say one wore about the girl being ari but I could tell they knew. They know everything before it's even been thought of.

...

"Room 103 Mr Clifford. Any luggage needed to be carried by our bell boy sir?" The gentlemen at the desk asked handing us the keys.

"No, thank you." I smiled guiding my sister to the lift.

We reached our room and she headed straight to the sofa wrapping herself up up in her arms and rolling back and fourth muttering sorry's to herself.

I had to stand there and watch. Watch my sister sit there in pain, sit there asking herself over and over again 'why?' It was heartbreaking.

...

"Michael?" Her voice croaked for the first time in hours.

"Ari? What's wrong?" I asked reaching for her hand.

"I want Edward." She whispered looking at me with tear filled eyes. "I love him, I really do." She promised.

"What about Ashton? I know something is there and he wants you."

"So does Edward and I want him. Ashton ruined enough of my life I don't need him ruining anymore of it. Fuck him, fuck his feelings." She said through gritted teeth.

"Don't be that girl Ari. You're a Clifford, we're not like that, we are strong yet caring. Don't act like he was completely in the wrong."

"He was Michael don't you see? I'd be married now if it wasn't for him. I'd be on my honey moon drinking champagne and eating marshmallows. Instead I'm stuck in a hotel room with my older brother considering getting completely pissed to forget my whole entire life. Including the baby which everyone now knows about." She screamed.

"Why didn't you mention it?" I asked curiosity clear in my tone.

"Oh yeah, 'hey Michael, I lost a baby at 8months. We would have called him Jackson. Instead of writing it on his birth certificate we wrote it on his grave stone. Love you though bro!'" She hissed at the end.

"Don't be like that." I whispered.

"How's your stupid insane girlfriend Gina? Still in a mental institute fucking mental fuck ups because they're better than you!?" She laughed evilly.

"Shut up now Ariana!" I yelled slamming my hand down on the table. "You may be hurting but you're the one who didn't let anyone in! You lied and now they've come back up to bite your sorry little ass so shut the fuck up!"

I've never been this angry at her before. Something about the way she spoke made me loose it. Why would she talk about her dead baby like that? About Gina like that!? There still friends now.

"I never asked to be born or live like this. I don't even want to endure it anymore, but I bloody well have to because what fun is a book with no ending? A shit one that's what. I wish I could say I haven't made mistakes, I have clearly. But I don't deserve this like you're suggesting Michael, I don't even think i can bare the idea of you yelling at me now so go. I'll call you tomorrow."

...

Ari POV

I lay in bed listening to music and trying to fall asleep. It's been three days and I haven't slept well at all. I'm so tired and fed up of this life I have.

"Ari? Are you in here?"

I rolled over hiding under my blanket as Michael wondered in my room. He tugged at my blanket.

"Fuck off." I mumbled, it was more of a muffle to him probably.

"Come on Ari, I brought Ashton."

I froze as the blanket whipped off of my body. I looked down at myself then at Michael and he just smiled kindly.

"Hey." Ashton waved sniffing quietly.

"Go away, both of you." Was my response.

"Come on Ari, give the boy a break."

"If you haven't forgotten, I'd be married right now if you didn't ruin it!" I yelled getting up and walking to my door.

Ashton huffed. "Why would I let you marry him? I know you don't love him so why would I let you break him? I saved you both."

I laughed. "Like fuck you did!" I opened the door and waved my hand. "Leave."

"Ari-"

"Go! Both of you just go!" I yelled. "You're both fucked up losers and your stupid plans for your lives are never going to happen. You're both fucking idiots. Just rot in hell for all I care! I hate both of you just like I did before! Dad was better than this. You're stupid Ashton, you're so stupid you can't even see what's happening right in front of you! You messed up my life, you've now messed up yours. You've done yourselves no favours." I opened my door wider. "Fucking get out!" I screamed one last time.

They both bowed their heads and walked out. Ashton looked back tears in his eyes as I slammed my door shut not caring.

I went on Twitter feeling angry and broken. I wrote a tweet before unfollowing 5sos and the boys. I don't want anything to do with them anymore. I'm done, I'm so done.

Tweet by @ariana_clifford
I've got a jet black heart, and there's a hurricane underneath it

I turned off all social media sites and then blocked everyone to do with 5sos and to do with the old me. I am broken, I am used.