The real kiss

{Aphmau POV}

Aaron: GO APHMAU RUN HOME!

We were supposed to have a nice picnic but we were attacked by bandits.

Aph: WHAT ABOUT YOU!?

Aaron: I'LL BE FINE JUST RUN HOME!

I feel this horrible guilt but I do what he says and I run to his house.

About halfway there I here a lould boom. When I turn arould I see a guy in a Red outfit with wings.

I turn Around to a bandit. He was obviously the leader and he Attacked me saying I belonged to him.

No you're Wrong if I belong to anyone it's Aaron

Wait-WHAT- NO

He then throws a knife at my leg. I scream in pain and grab it out of my leg.

Now, Im mad!

It turned to a showdown. I did a backflip kicked him in the face Then grabed his hand and threw him over me. He hit a tree and went unconscious.

Next thing I know I black out from blood loss....

{Aaron Pov}

Im almost sure Aphmau Saw me in my form but she doesn't know It's me....

Once I kill almost halfway done killing all of the bandits I hear her scream in Pain...

I kill everyone in a Blind Rage. I run to her to see her leg bleeding uncontrollably....

Before I could help her Against the Bandit leader she was beating him sinceless she did a backflip in the air and kicked him in the face!

She then Grabed his hand and threw him over her shoulder and he hit the tree and went unconscious.

She then blacked out from bloodloss. I ran to her and picked her up and ran her home.

{Aphmau POV}

I woke up to my leg completely healed and Aaron holding my leg...

I look at him.... Did he change my clothes!?

Aaron: Your up How are you feeling?

Aph: Better...

Aaron: Whats on your mind?

Aph:Did you change my clothes?

Aaron: Uh~ It's a long story....

Aph: And my leg it's healed.....

Aaron: Another long story.....

I crawl to his side of the couch and lay in his lap. I could tell he was shocked but I didn't care.

I had to let him know that i really liked him but how~?

He wraps his hands aroulnd me and pulls me closer to his chest. I nuzzle into his chest.

Then he kissed the top of my head!

OMI HE KISSED MY HEAD!!!!!!

I was so shocked but happy!

Then i drifted off to sleep...

{Aaron POV}

How do I tell her I like her?

When she wakes up im watching Tv then she sits up and Looks at me. I could tell she had something on her mind....

{Aphmau POV}

Im gonna tell him....

Aph: Aaron I Lik-

He kisses Me and to mine and his surprise i kiss back....

***Time skip shall we***

We kissed for at least 4 or 5 minutes....

Is this what real love feels like?

{Aaron POV}

We kissed!

I couldn't hold back anymore. So I kissed her.... To my surprise she kissed back....

When we were done she cuddled to my chest and we watched Tv....

What a day.....

____________________________________

So I deleted the other Chapter because I dont want that kind of stuff in my story just yet

But yay~ Aaron and Aph finally kissed on purpose!

Anyways~ sorry for the short chapter but Im gonna go make some musical.lys and go on with my day.

OH~

Im also Making a character list Ik theres not alot of characters but i still wanna do it

MY DOG JUST CRAPPED IN MY FLOOR 😡😠💩

But ima go

~D