Greyson: Umm...Keith wanna da-

Jenny: (walks towards Greyson) Greyson, let's dance...

Greyson: Wait I was gonna as-

Jenny: Come on!! (drags Greyson at the dancefloor)

I chuckled softly as Cody grabs my hand...I blushed slightly and smiled at him....

Cody: Wanna dance?

Me: (stands up) I'd love to...

He led me to the center of the dancefloor...He gently wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck...We slowly rock back and forth, left to right...We stared at each other's eyes then I slowly placed my head to his shoulder...Then we suddenly saw a flash...

Me: (chuckles) Alli !...

Alli: I need to take a picture...It's your first dance right?

Me: (blushed) Yes...

Cody: Wow...I'm honored to be your first on the dancefloor...(smiles)

Me: I'm happy it was you...(smiles) It's a night I won't forget...(kisses his cheek)

Cody looked away with his face red as a beet...I gently pinch his cheek and giggled...

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

A smile crept my face as I remembered it..I flipped the next page and saw a picture of me and Greyson kissing?! Woah...when did this happened? It says here...Me and Greyson on New Year Party...Oh now I remember...We were 12 years old on that day..

*FLASHBACK*

We were celebrating New Year's Eve with the Chance Family...We had so much fun and there were games that we enjoyed...It made the bond of our families stronger even though Dad's not here to celebrate with us after their divorce...We were sitting while watching fire on the fireplace...I sat on the red carpet with Greyson sitting beside me...

Lisa: Well there's a saying that when you wish for something, it will come true when you kissed someone...

Scott: Really? Do you made any wishes kids?

Tanner: Yes..

Alexa: (blushes) Done...

Greyson: I don't need any wishes...I got what I want...(looks at me)

Sarah: How about you kids?

Kevin: I wish for a new robot...

Sarah: (laughs) That's cute Kevin...

Me: Hmm...I wished for something...

Lisa: What is it?

Me: (smiles) I won't tell...

Scott: Do you want it to come true?

Me Yes!!

Sarah: Oh my gosh, It's close to midnight...let the countdown begin..

 Lisa: 10

Scott: 9

Greyson: What's your wish?

Tanner: 8

Me: (smiles) Just something...

Alexa: 7

Greyson: (laughs) Why won't you tell me?

Kevin: 6

Me: I'll tell you later...

Sarah: 5

Me: Hey Grey...

Lisa: 4

Greyson: Hmm?

Tanner: 3

Me: I wanna make my wish come true..

Greyson: Everyone wants that..

Alexa: 2

 Me: I wanna do something..(smiles)

As they all say 1...I pulled Greyson close to me and crashes my lips against his...I could feel him kissing back..I saw a flash but we ignored it....After 2 minutes, we pulled away...Greyson looks away with his face red as a beet while I blushed slightly then giggled softly...

Me: Will my wish come true?

Sarah: It depends...What's your wish anyway?

Me: I want waffles for breakfast..

Kevin: But we always have waffles for breakfast...

Me: See it worked (smiles)

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

Sometimes I asked myself why would I wish for something that not important? What am I saying?! Waffles are my number one priority!! Ahemm...I was about to turn to the next page when the door suddenly opened revealing Kevin's head...

Kevin: Alli's here...(closes door)

I sighed and hid the album on my sideteable...Wow memories...how come they've flown so fast...It made me feel guilty about myself that I was realy too slow on realizing my feelings for them...I slowly stood up and went downstairs...