Chapter 27

I get up and wipe my face, and begin to walk out the door holding my head up high pretending like known of that happened.

" where are you going sweets " Adam says grabbing my arm.

" back to the ball that we were kindly invited to" i lifted my arm out of his grasp but he took a hold of it again.

" you're really going to pretend like nothing just happened, you has a god damn gun held to your head for crying out loud " he sounded like he wanted to cry. I patted his face and looked him in the eyes.

" once Colin has his mind set on something there's no hope of trying to fight it because in the end you'll loose " I said thinking about the night my parents were killed.

" sweets we ha- "

" JUST drop it till we get home." I said turning away lifting up my dress and walking out the room. We stayed at the ball for about another 3 hours but then we left because it had been a very long night.

Riding in the limo was silent, I looked out the window the whole ride thinking about what that girl had said to Adam who the hell was she? I got out the limo and climbed the stairs to the house and then up to our bedroom. I sat on the bed taking of my earrings then my shoes. I was walking to my dresser and Adam walks in the room.

" who was she ?"

" who ?"

" don't play stupid Adam that bitch you had the gun to my head " I watched him swallow and rub his chin.

" my ex girlfriend Becca " my eyes went wide.

" please let me ex-" I help my hand up cutting him off from talking " I've heard enough....I'm sleeping in the spare room...Alone" I gathered my things and walked out the room. Before I could even make it to the bedroom I was in tears.

***flashback***

" Colin " I yelped out through laughs. " stop it that tickles " I said trying to free myself from his grip. He stopped and looked me in the eyes, those eyes could make a girl melt how was I so lucky I leaned in and kissed him. he ran his hand up my inner thigh. I let out a moan he kissed me even passionately than before, he took off my shirt and went for the bra, realization ran through me.

" Colin, I don't want to yet " I said looking at him. But he still kept going

" COLIN I SAID NO " I tried to push him off but he was stronger than me. I struggled he yanked my panties off

" I SAID STOP IT " I began to try to get from underneath him but he stopped and got off at me.

" WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BITCH " he said yelling at me.

" HOW could you say that just because I don't want to have sex doesn't make me a bitch " I said yelling back

" well I'm your boyfriend you will listen to me " he growled angrily.

" NO "

" no? Are you tempting me Annabel ?" He walked over to me and pounded the wall right next to my head. He never used my real name.

" yes I said NO now that's final " I said moving away from him and grabbing a shirt and throwing it over my head.

" you will regret it Annabel I'll make sure you'll never forget my name " he said in my ear slamming my door and walking out the house. I just huffed and sat on my bed and put my earphones in three hours later he texted.

" meet me but the oak tree in 5 " -colin

" k" -me

I got up and out some shoes on and went in my moms room told her I was meeting Colin and that I loved her gave her and my dad a kiss and that was the last time I ever saw my parents again.

Colin had tricked me he waited tell he saw me leave the house he snuck back in my house shot my mom and dad both in the chest. They tried to crawl to the phone but he grabbed the phone and threw it across the room, then he took my dad and tied him to a chair and made him watch Colin rape with my mom while she was bleeding to her death. Then after he was down with her he shot her twice more and then my dad right in the head. And to make it even better he wrote Colin all over the walks in my parents blood.

***flashback over******