Chapter 7

Adams P.O.V

SHIT I was hoping she didn't figure it out until a couple days but damn this was quick mike probably ratted me out.

" I don't have a good reason " I sigh

" well you better come up with a good reason " SHES PISSED. I'm royally screwed.

" I never meant to so it to hurt you Annabell, I just wanted to show you I care. " bullshit I just wanted her all to myself, i didn't want anyone fucking that sweet little pussy besides me.

" you didn't mean to hurt me THATS BULLSHIT ADAM and you know it " she throw hers hands in the air. " do you know how much this is going to cost me Adam look I don't even care about the strip club I'm not going to have enough money to pay for my apartment or anything for that matter you took my only source of income .

I love my home it's the only place I feel safe and your going to take that away from me " she sits on the coach and starts balling her eyes out.what the hell a I supposed to do I'm a god damn guy for crying out load, I sit necktie to her and embrace her she smells like Apples.

Wait that's it I've got the perfect idea.

" Anna "

" what " she's still crying.

" I need you to look at me " I grab her shoulders and make her look at me, her mascaras ruined but I don't care she's still beautiful.

" I want you to come and live with me, you can bring Ryan free of charge as long as I'm with I don't care Anna " I embrace her in a hug.

"B-but"

NO buts your moving in with me if I have to throw you over my shoulder and carry you all the way here I will" I smile brushing her hair out her face.

she sniffles " why are you doing this " she asks looking me in the eyes.

" because I love you " I really mean it too.