Chapter 4

" how did you find my house?" I ask still blocking the doorway so he couldn't get in.

" I'm the CEO of Gatorade I think I can find about anyone at the snap of my fingers sweetie, are you going to let me in "

" no "

" no ? Are you serious " he looks heartbroken.

" well I guess you give me no choice" I'm so busy trying to figure what he meant by that I didn't even notice when he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

" AAAAAAAAAA PUT ME DOWN " I smack his butt as hard as I can I see it doesn't have any effect on Adam.

" PUT.ME.DOWN.NOW !!! ADAM " my voice is serious I was started to get nauseous. Even though I was admiring the view . wait did I really just say that eww.

" I know your like what your saying " he says I can hear the smirk in his face. He puts me down gently. I smack him in the face leaving a red mark on his face.

" wow rough I like that " he tries to grab my hips I run around the table and stick out my younger like a little girl.

" what do you want Adam "

" you " he dashes to the other side of the table and grabs me before I could run. My back is facing him and I can feel his erection through his pants. Is he always horny jeez. I'm trying to get out if his grasp and now he ticking me I'm laughing like a manic. I didn't even hear Ryan come down stairs.

" GET IT ANNABEL " I snap my head up and immediately stop giggling and try to get out if Adams grasp but it has tightened around my waist.

" hi Ryan have you met Adam ?" I already knew the answer to this question but I still asked. They exchange hey's. There is something off about Adams "hey" it sounds like he's almost... Jealous. I think Ryan here's it too and just blurts out.

" I'm gay by the way " and gives Adam a smirk.

" Ryan stop flirting with my customers" I say finally getting out if Adams death grip.

" that's nice to know " I can tell this situation is getting awkward.

" so where's Mathew Ryan ? " I ask hoping this will ease the tension and awkwardness.

" upstairs sleeping, I think all that fu- "

" NEVER MIND RYAN " I say almost yell, not wanting to know the rest if that sentence but I'm afraid I already know. After about a few minutes of awkward silence Ryan goes upstairs I can tell he wants to stay. But I shit him a couple of death glares and he finally gives in.

I sit on the couch and Adam plops down next to me.

" do you have feelings for your friend Ryan" he looks like he's going to explode from anger. I burst out laughing but then I realize he's not joking.

" no I don't and why do you even care."

" I never said I cared just wanted to know "

" well you look pretty concerned to me " I mumble underneath my breath.

" what did you just say" I swear the vain in his neck was about to pop.

" nothing " I say rolling my eyes.

"TELL.ME" he's eyes get darker.

" I said it looks like you care" I look him dead in the eyes.

" maybe I do "

" what is wrong with you "

" what do you mean ?"

" why do you care about me HUH "

" because I like you Annabell "

" bullshit"

" why do you do that once someone starts to care about you, you put these walls around your heart and you don't let anyone in " he says staring at me now.

" that's because no one has ever cared about me and never will. " I shot at him. I can feel the tears coming.

" and why is that "

" I don't want to talk about it "

" tell me "

" I SAID I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT " i was yelling now. " WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME CAN YOU JUST LET ME DO MY JOB FUCK YOU DANCE FOR YOU THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE " I was about two seconds from breaking into tears.

" fine " that was the I last thing I remember before the door closing.