Girls night

"Are you-"

"Yes Elijah I will be fine. I love you and I will see you tomorrow." I said cutting him off before kissing him and running out the car to meet Elena, Bonnie and Caroline.

I put my things in Elena's room with the other girls things and Bonnie and Caroline went to get our drinks. After drinking not even half the glass I begun to feel dizzy and then the darkness surrounded me.

--------

"Nancy come on we have to welcome Miss Pierce's arrival!"

"Okay mummy." I replied and walked over to her and she took my hand and we began to walk towards the front of the house.

A carriage arrived and a beautiful dark skinned girl with black hair stepped out of the carriage then offered her hand out and a girl about Uncle Stefan's age with pale skin, long brown curly hair and brown eyes stepped out.

"You must be Miss Pierce, I am Stefan Salvatore."

"Please call me Katherine."

---------

"Mummy!" I screamed as Miss Katherine dropped my mothers body and she had blood dripping down her face.

I ran over to my mother but Katherine made me look into her eyes. "You will remember everything about tonight but you are too traumatised to tell anyone and you will carry treating me like before. Do you understand?"

"I understand." I relied in a monotone voice before running back over to my mother.

Daddy came in about an hour later with Uncle Stefan. "Stefan get her out of here and take her to Alice's for her to watch Nancy. It would be best if she's not around for a few hours."

"Okay will we speak to father later?"

"Yes when you get back." Stefan took my hand and led me out of the room. When we arrived at the Lockwood's, Mr Lockwood opened the door.

"Stefan what can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you and Alice in private. It's about Lydia."

"Hey Nancy why don't you go play in the living room and I'll be in there in a second?"

"Okay Miss Lockwood."

---------

I woke up with four people in the living room. I glared at all four of them before texting Elijah and gathering my stuff.

"I'm sorry but I needed to know if you can be trusted or not!"

"And can I Bonnie? can I be trusted? Because I can't trust any of you after what you just did and if I help you it will be for my dad, Uncle Stefan, Elijah and best of all Klaus." I smirked at her before teleporting.

--------

I haven't updated in ages so sorry hope you like this chapter and please Vote, Comment and Fan