The Kidnapping

"EXCUSE ME!" I shouted trying to get my kidnappers attention.

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you liked dinosaurs cause I think they are pretty cool so what's your name." The guy just ignored me. How rude. The guy carried Elena into the house and I follow behind after getting the ropes off of me and walked into the house casually and the guy stared at me.

"So I kidnapped you and you decided to just follow me?"

"Yep." Elena started to moan and the guy started untie her.

"Please help I'm hurt."

"I know." The guy went all vampire on Elena but a girl stopped him.

"I'm Rose and this is Trevor." Where have I heard those names before? That's when I did the most stupid thing possible.

"Elijah." I muttered and the two vampires turned to me .

"What did you just say?" Rose asked.

"You're going to swap me for your freedom."

"How did you know?" Trevor asked.

"Elijah and Klaus mentioned you a few times saying that you helped the doppelganger escape and then it was just a wild guess."

"What do you want with me?" Elena asked looking at the three of us.

"I want you to be quiet." Rose said then Elena stupidly kept asking her then Rose slapped her and she fell to the floor. I then helped her up as I felt like being nice.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Nancy, Stefan and Damon might have mentioned me but I doubt it."

"I'm Elena Gilbert."

"Oh I know and I'm pretty sure half the supernatural population does too."

"Why? Why does everyone want me?"

"You're the doppelganger you are created to be killed which is why Katherine hasn't killed you." Rose and Trevor were shouting about Elijah as they thought Elena was passed out and she went to find them.

"Who is Elijah?" Elena asked Rose as she walked up to her.

"Elijah's you're worst nightmare."

"Oh come on Elijah's not that bad, there are a whole lot of people who are much worse then Elijah!" Elena kept on acting useless questions and it was really annoying so I went to go and find Trevor because he seems like he's fun.

"Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor." He looked annoyed fantastic.

"Yes."

"Why are you so afraid of Elijah? He's not that bad. I mean he has morals unlike a lot of vampires today and even I'm scarier than Elijah.

"How do you know Elijah anyway? Your only like fourteen or fifteen."

"Please, I'm a lot older then I look. I think I look quite good for my age what do you think? Do I look almost a century and a half old?" I asked him while doing a twirl. Trevor left the room obviously not believing me and walked into the room with Elena and Rose and I followed.

"Captivity made her pushy eh what do you think witchy?"

"Who are you running from?" Again with the questions doesn't this girl ever give up?

"The Originals."

"What does that mean?"

"Elena didn't the Salvatore's tell you? Or maybe they didn't know after all they are quite new at vampirism compared to some. The originals were the first ever to be made into vampires they are stronger, faster and meaner and they do not care about anyone apart from their family and me of course." I said cockily as Trevor did some stuff to the things in the room.

"We pissed them off." Rose coughed and then Trevor carried on speaking "Correction I pissed them off Rose had my back. We have been running from them for over half a millennium."

"So Elena if you don't want to die along with everyone else you have ever cared about I suggest you don't piss them off because I will not help you."

"To which brings us back to how you know the originals? Witchy spill now."

"Met Elijah in 1874, fell in love met his family apart from one brother and the father and we've been on and off for the last however long it's been."

I sat on a couch and Elena sat on the other side of the couch she picked up a note and I read it after she did. It said, Stefan and Damon are coming -B. I found a pen and wrote might want to warn them it will be hard to take down the kidnappers as they are both over 500 years old -Nancy. I did a spell similar to Bonnie's and I waited while talking to Elena.

"He's here Rose, I gotta get out of here. He wants me dead, you give her to him he'll take mercy on you." Rose talked Trevor into staying and I heard Elijah come into the house. I went with Rose while Trevor stayed with Elena.

"Elijah."

"Rosemarie is there a reason you called me here."

"Yes."

"May I come in and talk?"

"Of course Elijah." Rose led Elijah into a room which was set up like the room upstairs but much smaller which was where I was.

"Nancy!" Elijah said once he saw me and I ran up to him and put my arms around him and he did the same to me.

"Lijah I'm so sorry!" I said before pulling away.

"Elijah, Katerina didn't die in the fire." Rose told him and he didn't look shocked.

"Rosemarie when you called me here I guessed it was about Katerina Petrova. So do you have her?"

"Not quite Elijah but we have better we have the Petrova Doppelgänger but before I give her to you I need to know that you will let me free."

"Fine Rosemarie, now lead me to her." I grabbed Elijah's hand and we followed Rose to the room where Trevor and Elena were. I let go of Elijah's hand and he walked over to Elena and it looked like he was about to bite her but I knew he was just checking to see if she was human. Elena had tears in her eyes as Elijah talked to her. "Nancy sweetheart we will leave with the doppelganger in a minute I just have one more thing to take care of." Elijah grabbed a wooden pole and swung it and it took Trevor's head off.

Rose had tears in her eyes but I didn't have time to respond as somebody came in the house and it was definitely a vampire. "Who's there!" I shouted out and there was no response.

"Up here!" A familiar voice shouted and I knew who it was, Damon Salvatore which probably meant Stefan was here somewhere too. Elijah went to find them and I stayed where I was. After a while Stefan and Damon came back down with Elena.

"Where is he?" I asked the three of them .

"And you're here because?"

"I'm here because Rose and Trevor thought that if Elijah didn't accept the Doppelganger he would accept me so where is he?"

"Never thought a witch would go for a vampire, especially not an original."

"Well I'm not like other witches now where is he?"

"You sure you want me to answer that witchy?"

"Answer me or your brother dies!" I said and that's when Stefan fell to his knees clutching his head in pain"

"Upstairs later witchy." I stopped the pain from Stefan and the three of them left immediately I ran upstairs where I saw Elijah pinned to a wall with a wooden pole through his heart. I pulled it out and went back downstairs and waited.

It was now dark and several hours had passed then a figure stood in front of me. "Hello Elijah."

"Nancy you are still here why?"

"Don't you remember Lijah forever and always."