Q&A for me

I woke up to an empty bed so much for staying with me. I got out of bed and when I opened my door I heard arguing from Elijah and Damon.

"Enough! It is too early why are you here this early in the morning Damon?"

"I know you're her."

"And you couldn't of waited five hours to tell me that? Its only seven òclock in the morning and you want to talk, have you met me before?"

"Nancy we need to talk!"

"There is nothing to talk about Damon."

"Elena and Caroline said they need to talk to you."

"Fine I'll be there soon goodbye Damon."

--------

"Hello anybody home?" I called out and blonde haired vampire appeared.

"Nancy!" Caroline shouted and ran to hug me. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"Calm down Care it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal, your Damon's daughter and you didn't tell us ... wait does this mean your name is really Nancy Salvatore?"

"No Care." I sighed.

"Why not wouldn't you want to change your name he is your dad after all?" Caroline asked confused until she saw my hand.

"Why didn't you tell us we are supposed to be your friends Nancy Christopher!"

"Care what is it?" Elena asked her.

"Nancy is married and she didn't even tell us!"

"Sorry but I've been a bit busy lately you know with trying to save Elena and all."

"So how long?" Elena asked me as I sat down.

"About 133 years."

"133 years? really? How old were you when you got married?"

"I was sixteen but back then girls were meant to get married young and it helped keep our image up."

"Ours?" Elena questioned me.

"We stayed together as a family until 1900."

"So who's the lucky guy? Wait does he live anywhere near here?"

"So you wanna know a real funny story? It's kinda Elijah."

"Elijah? As in the Original vampire who wants to use Elena to lure Klaus to mystic Falls so he can kill his own brother Elijah?"

"Yep that would be the one."

"Next time you get into a relationship you should really find out more about them Nance."

"You're not mad?"

"No why would I be? You don't choose who you fall in love with. When was the last time you had a girls night?"

"Er I don't know over 90 years ago."

"Okay tonight we are having a girls night at my house you, me, Elena and Bonnie you better be there at seven or I'll drag your ass there myself."