The problems with family

"No Stefan! Klaus will appear when he wants to and if you do go looking Elijah will not be happy and believe me you do not want that."

"And why not?"

"Not sure if you've realised but Elijah's an original. You and Damon can't win, do I look like you imagined her to look like?" I said smirking at him.

"Don't change the subject Nancy."

"It was her name too wasn't it? Do you feel regret? Do you miss her Stefan? Do you wish you saved her?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm your worst nightmare, I'm sad you and Damon didn't realise its me though after all I look at lot like my mother don't I uncle Stef? What do you think dad would say if he knew I was alive?"

"Stop it!"

"Stop what? I'm telling the truth, bye Stefan see you soon." I said before going into Damon's bedroom.

"You know there is a cure to everything there has to be. Its the balance of nature and I being a witch must fufill the balance that was if I wasn't a Christopher but again there is always a catch you two should know that by now."

"What is it?" Damon asked me.

"It's something that will find you but gotta choose because the cure won't be happy if Elena runs from the sacrifice of the curse he has been trying to break for the past 1000 years."

"The cure is Klaus"

"Almost but not quite its his blood."

"How do you find Klaus?" Damon asked me and I made my face emotionless.

"You don't, by the time he gets here she will be out of control because an average vampire like you finding Klaus is like Castiel finding God. It won't happen not even with witchy angely magical mojo."

"Who's Castiel?"

"You are dead to me why would you do that Damon? I thought we were closer than that."

----------

I was at the grill drinking with Alaric which I probably shouldn't be considering he was my teacher and all but anyways I was drinking when Mason's friend came up to the bar.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met I'm Nancy. Nancy Salvatore just so I'm clear I'm a witch and if you mess with me you will have your liver torn out and fed to the vampires, Jules isn't it?"

"Listen here you little fang banger, I can easily take you down you are just a witch with a few parlour tricks."

"Just stay out of my way Mutt."

"Gladly."

-----------------

I layed on Elijah's bare chest while forcing him to watch supernatural with me.

"Elijah it's your day off now please just enjoy your one day off with me!"

"Watching this is hardly relaxing Nancy." I turned it off and rolled over so I was facing him.

"Well Elijah, why don't we finish what we started last night?" I asked him while running my hands up and down his bare chest.

"No Nancy, go to sleep its half twelve and your still human."

"I love you Elijah, you know that right?"

"Nancy? What has brought this on?"

"I just have a bad feeling that and I decided to tell them who I really am. Elena and I have convinced Stefan and now we just got to convince my dad."

"Nancy are you sure about this?"

"Yes."

"And Nancy whatever happens, I love you too."

"I know stay with me?"

"Of course and when we get my siblings back we can be together always and forever nothing in our way."

"Of course Elijah, Always and Forever goodnight."

"Goodnight Nancy." I felt Elijah put his arm around my waist and I cuddled into him before falling asleep.