66. MCRX

It was just another normal day, you were hanging out with all of the Fall Out Boy Next Gen outside of the studio while you waited for your husband Joe to be done.

Bronx, who was in his epitome of emoness, was sitting against the wall, away from everyone else. The music he was listening to was so loud, you could hear it from across the room.

Your son Nate was curled up beside you, watching the animated Star Wars series on your phone, while his sister was talking with Ruby. Saint and Declan ran around playing some random LARP or roleplay games; the two were honestly just as weird as their fathers.

All was fine and dandy, until Bronx let out a scream that was just a little too high pitched to belong to a post pubescent teen.

"OH MY GOSH!" He yelled and jumped to his feet.

"What!" Declan skidded to a stop beside him. "What happened?"

"My Chemical Romance is getting back together!" Bronx screamed.

"They are?" You all said together.

"This isn't like what happened last year when everyone thought they were coming back, right?" Saint raised an eyebrow.

Bronx rolled his eyes. "No this time it's real. They have a date and everything!" He insisted. "Look!"

Everyone crowded around Bronx's little phone as he pulled up Twitter and played the video My Chemical Romance had uploaded moments ago.

"But, it's just a really cryptic video of a flag and an X while that old song that makes every emo cry plays in the background." Ruby pointed out.

Bronx rubbed his misty eyes with the sleeves of his black hoodie. "Stupid song."

You copied his movement. What could you say? The song really hit your emo soul right where it hurt.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Nate looked up at you confused.

You shook your head. "I got something in my eyes."

"That's the emo." Bronx shoved his phone back into his pocket. "But that's not all okay. They deleted the break up tweet and on the website the touring section says stay tuned." Bronx explained.

"But what is September 23?" Nirvana asked.

"See that's the thing, nobody knows!" Bronx yelled, excited. "But like everyone is freaking out, and MCRX was trending on twitter earlier."

"Do you think they're getting back together mom?" Ruby asked.

You shrugged. "I guess we're gonna have to find out on September 23."

Bronx flung himself to the ground. "But I don't want to wait that long!" He cried. "I have to know now! Dear God please give me some relief."

The studio door opened and Pete looked at his son with his patented concerned look. "What happened to him?" He asked.

"My Chemical Romance is supposedly getting back together." You said, staring at Bronx as he continued his despaired temper tantrum.

"Dammit." Pete sighed. "Just when I think I escape the emo, it pulls me back in again."

"You can borrow my eyeliner if you need some." You offered.

"Thanks (Y/N), you're a true friend." Pete said, tears coming to his eyes.

All this shit with MCRX has me insanely stressed out, yet intrigued Like part of me hopes they're getting back together, and the other me thinks it's just something to celebrate the 10th anniversary of The Black Parade. But I just wanna know, like the suspense is killing me.