9. Holidays With Fa-La Out Boy

Holidays with Fa-La Out Boy

Andy Hurley:

You sat on the couch, a mug of hot chocolate between your legs, smiling at your husband as he struggled with the Christmas tree.

"Little help here?" Andy asked, leaning the tree up against the wall.

"You seem to be doing just fine on your own love." You smiled over the brim of the mug. "Besides, the tree is bigger than I am and may I point out that you picked it out anyways."

He brushed his hands over his sweatpants. "Well yeah, I wasn't gonna get a crappy tree; it's our first Christmas living together babe, I want it to be special."

You sipped some more of your hot chocolate.

"Can I at least have some hot chocolate?" Andy pouted.

"Put the Christmas tree up first and we'll see." You smirked.

"Fine." Still pouting, he set to the task of setting the decorations faster than before; the promise of hot chocolate as his incentive.

A little while later he turned to you. "Do you wanna put the star on top?"

"It's taller than I am." You set your mug on the coffee table.

Andy opened his arms. "I can lift you."

"Promise you won't drop me?" You held your pinkie.

"Promise." Andy hooked his pinkie finger through yours and handed you the star. "Ready?" He put his hands on your waist.

You nodded. "Please don't kill me." You said shakily.

Andy chuckled. "Have some faith babe." He lifted you suddenly.

Balancing precariously, you gently placed the star on the tree.

"Did you do it?" Andy asked.

"Yup." You said, your voice wavering.

Suddenly, you felt Andy let go of you. You shrieked and squeezed your eyes shut as you fell into his arms.

You shook slightly, holding onto Andy's shoulders with a death grip. "Warn me next time." You buried your face into his chest to stop the shaking.

"Sorry babe." He grinned sheepishly and kissed you quickly. "Hot chocolate?"

You nodded. "Hot chocolate."

"And Christmas movies?" Andy asked, carrying you into the kitchen.

"Sounds awesome." You kissed his shoulder.

Patrick Stump:

(A/N: When you completely B.S. the recipe because you don't actually know how to make sugar cookies)

The morning was cold and white. The snow clung to everything, rooftops, trees and roads; turning everything into a winter wonderland, beautiful and dangerous.

Every road was closed, trapping you and Patrick in the house you two shared. Not that you minded, at least it was warm.

"Know what we should do." Patrick whispered, playing with your hair.

"What?" You mumbled, looking up from your phone.

"We should make sugar cookies." He suggested, grinning.

"But that requires movement." You protested.

"Please baby." Patrick stuck his bottom lip out and gave you the puppy dog eyes. "Please, it will be fun."