20. Mother Nature Comes To Visit

Patrick Stump:

"Babe, I'm home." Patrick called and closed the front door.

You groaned from where you lay on the couch.

"What are you doing in here?" He smiled at you.

"It hurts to move." You complained and held your stomach.

Your period had started that morning after Patrick had left, and after doing everything including eating an entire gallon of ice cream, you found that the only way to relieve the cramps was lying on the couch in the fetal position while wrapped in blankets.

"Mother Nature's visiting?" He guessed, raising an eyebrow.

You nodded feebly and closed your eyes.

"Want ice cream?" Patrick offered.

"I ate it all." You said.

"Babe, that was a whole new gallon of ice cream." Patrick lifted your head gently and sat down. "I literally just bought it."

You rested your head in his lap and shrugged. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

He ran his hands through your hair gently. "What can I do to make you feel better baby girl?"

You tucked the blanket around yourself tighter. "Just sit with me and let me watch Supernatural in peace."

"I can do that." Patrick said and leaned back in the seat.

"And uh, maybe you can order a pizza." You looked up at him.

He smiled at you. "Whatever you want babe."

"Really? Even if I wanted you to find a way to let me meet Misha Collins?"

"Lemme see what I can do." Patrick said.

"Best boyfriend ever." You said, making him chuckle.

"And don't you forget it." He grinned.

Andy Hurley:

It had happened, you knew it as soon as you woke up that morning. Your period had started sometime last night and you woke up in puddle of blood.

This had happened before, so this shouldn't be a big deal right? All you had to do was change your clothes and the sheets, simple really.

But this time was different, this time you had spent the night at Andy's house. So that complicated the situation a lot.

"Good morning babe." Andy mumbled in your ear sleepily and tightened his grip around your waist.

"Hey..." You said nervously.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked quietly and kissed your shoulder.

"I uh..." You blushed. "Well. Mother Nature came last night and I wasn't um...prepared."

"Ooh." Andy said, realization dawning on him.

"Yeah...I'm really sorry-"

"It happens." He said, oddly calm. "C'mon let's get you cleaned up."