Chap.3

Kenny's POV:

Me:"It's-"
Before I could say anything else Kyle interrupted by saying "All three of you!" and ran up to Stan's bathroom to hide. Stan and Eric were dumbfounded of course while I stood up and started to head upstairs.

Eric's POV:

Kyle likes not just me but Stan and Kenny too.... I'm gonna be ultimate seme. (Dammit Cartman really??? This is not that type of fanfiction.)

Stan's POV:

I stood up and started to walk upstairs to where Kenny was talking to Kyle, trying to coax him out of the bathroom.
Ken:"Kyle"
Kyle:"No!"
Ken:"Kyle come out of the bathroom"
Kyle:"No!"
Ken:"Please Kyle"
Kyle:"No!"
For about 20 minutes Kenny and me tried to get Kyle to come out. So when we were about to give up Cartman rushed up here and started throwing Jewish slurs at Kyle, which worked because Kyle slammed the bathroom door open and scolded Cartman.

(Sorry this was short and probably terrible but I'm currently at a creative block right now for my drawings and for my writing. So there might not be much updates but if you guys have any creative ideas or suggestions that would be appreciated and of course I would give you credit. And I will see all you lovelies in the next chapter so Bysies~)