●71

Semaj 😈 .

today was the day I had Aubri'Onna , me and aubrey talked and stuff & she decided that we just be friends & try to work back up into our relationship .

I went to her apartment . getting out my car & locking the doors , I made my way up the stairs until I reach her apartment floor . scanning through the doors I've found her number & knocked on the door .

a couple seconds later I heard jamal yell

" somebody at the door ! "

I chuckled , that little boy something else .

seconds later the door opened with this tall nigga Carlos , smiling like her on cracked or something .

" wassup pops " he said standing to the side letting me in , before shutting the door .

" shit chilling , you know you know " . I said dapping him and picking up Jamal .

" where aubri'Onna & your mama "

" she upstairs in the bath with her , girly moments " Carlos said , I busted out laughing making my way up the stairs .

opening the bathroom door I seen aubrey and Aubri'Onna , aubrey had on a pink bonnet .

I've never understood why girls wear bonnets anywhere they go . like 24/7 . it stays on they're head . like take that stupid shit off .

Aubri'Onna had on a pink bonnet to . but it was a kid thing . the bath tub was full of bubbles & both of them were covered with bubbles .

" semaj it's not polite to stare , and to smile like a perv at the playground full of children" . I looked down to see aubrey smirking .

it's bad enough that your butt ass naked , and your smirking at me .

lord help

I left out the bathroom & went downstairs with the boys. I mugged them & they both squared up . I squared up to , losing as they both beat my ass .

Aubrey

after semaj left out the bathroom me and Onna was having fun . it's actually good to have a girl and able to do girly things with .

I was snapped out my thoughts when aubri'Onna splashed water all over me , I opened my mouth & she started laughing . I splashed her ass back , she better be lucky I get my hair done today .

after our splash session I washed her up with her Johnson Johnson bath wash & washed myself up with my dove soap .

getting out I wrapped the towel around my body and wrapped one around hers .

I went inside her room and lotioned her down with her Johnson Johnson lotion . she started rubbing her eyes , signaling that she was sleepy , yeah it's around her bed time .

I put on her white t-shirt & her pink heart shorts with her gold sandles . I put her gold necklace that has her named carved inside it & her gold stud diamond earrings .

I grabbed her hair bucket & took her bonnet off , I sprayed in the Johnson Johnson detangled spray which made it easier to comb her hair without her moving around and crying . I brushed her hair up into 2 puff balls and layer her baby hairs down .

after I was finished she was knocked out . I laid her down and started getting dressed . I put on my " PINK " panties with the matching bra , which was lavender . I slipped on my gray Nike shirt , before slipping on my pants semaj walked in smirking .

" what are you doing in here Lil boy " I asked slipping my shorts on .

he stood there with a confused look on his face , I looked back at him with the same look .