● 66

| reminiscing |

♤ Se'Maj ♤

● this what happen when I think bout chu' , I get in my feelings yeah , I start Reminiscing yeah , next time around fuck I want it to be different yeah . ●

how could I be so stupid ?!
I yelled inside my head , scrolling through pictures me and aubrey . how could I be so stupid to let her slip out my hands that fast ? I guess I was a nigga trynna be stupid like the rest of these niggas . 30 minutes of sipping down the last of this vodka someone knocked on the door.  stumbling and tripping I made my way to the door to see the triplets standing there .

author pov

semaj stumbled moving away so the triplets can come inside . when they walked inside the house was a mess , it was liquor bottles all over the place . semaj has been drinking his problems . the triplets sat on the couch on the other side of semaj .

" man bro you can't drink away your pain ". Bayron said . he was right . " man nigga if you want her back so bad go get her , not drink the pain away ". brandon said , Bryant and bayron both shook their head in agreement . they talked a little more then they left out .

aubrey

I got the house to myself , the kids are over daddy's house . I finally get to clean my house the way I want it to be clean . I put my hair in a messy ball on the top of my head . I put on some cookie monster sleeping shorts & a half shirt . I put on my blue ugg boots and started cleaning .

I started with the boys room first . I moved all of Carlos stuff to his new room , we've been working on , his bed is gonna be the hardest thing to move . once all of his stuff was out . I moved jamals stuff all over the room , swept , mopped , sprayed since it smelled like feet .

Carlos room I put everything the all around since it was finally his . I swept , mopped , sprayed . I took the sheets off the beds and threw them in the washer . Onnas room was clean since it was in my room , but I still washed her blankets and stuff .

4 hours of cleaning & I got a knock on the door . I yelled in frustration over the loud music . I walked over to the door digging out my wedgie . opening the door a gun was put to my head slowly but quickly . I looked up at the tall figure to see BERRY .

" surprise little ma' "