Chapter 21

Brandon In MM

Its Wensday, Yass Bitches!!!!
3 Weeks Later .

Aubrey Pov

"Sis You Sure You Okay Cause You Don't Look Like It". Lewis Said Causing Me To Throw A Pillow At His Head .

He Laughed It Off And I Smiled . My Brothers Are The Only Ones To Make My Day .

"Sis Don't Be Down For No Nigga, Honey You Is To Sexy For That . The Fuck .Cmon Bitch Lets Go Find Some Niggas". Bryant Said Causing Me To Bust Out Laughing .

"Well Thank You For Making My Day, But I'm Sleepy & Need Some Rest ". I Said Getting Up And Walking Upstairs .

They Said Love You And I Walked Upstairs.

I Laid Down On My Bed And Dozed Off

But Woke Up To My Phone Lighting Up It Was A Text From Semaj I Opened It And Read It.

Semaj❤ - Baby Look I'm Sorry . I Was Stupid And Dumb For Doing That . Aubrey Denise Jones I Love You So Much . The Two Years We've Been Dating Was Life For Me . You Made Me A Better Person And I Want To Be With You Forever . I'm Sorry That You Seen That Girl In My House Okay , But It Was Only 2 Me And Her Had A Sexual Intercourse . And I Promise That . When You Said Well Was My Girlfriend My Heart Sank Down Into My Stomach . Losing You Will Be The Worst Thing That Can Happen To Me . And If You Read This Please Text Back I Love You So Much .

I Thought For A While Then Decided To Text Back .

Me-.

Semaj - Aubrey Just Meet Me At Wendy's In front Of That Park .

Me- Fine.

I Got Up And Grabbed My Keys , Who's Bout To Dress Up For Nothing .

As I Was Walking Downstairs My Dad Was Sitting On The Couch .

"Where You Going this late pumpkin". He Asked Me . Guess I Have No Choice But To Lie .

"I'm Hungry And Craving Some Wendy's Ill Be Right Back". I Said .

He Nodded His Head And I Left Out .

3 Minutes Later

Author's Pov

Aubrey Pulled Up To The Park And Spotted Semaj Car . She Took A Deep Breath And Headed Over To Him . Until She Seen Him On The Bench And She Headed Over .

She Sat Next To Semaj It Was Silence The Whole Time Until She Got Up Ready To Leave But Semaj Grabbed Her Hand And Pulled Her On His Lap .

Semaj Pov

Sorry Is All I Can Think Of . The Whole Time We Were Silent I Had No Words But Sorry .

But When She Got Ready To Leave Its Like Words Popped Up In My Head

"Semaj Let Me Go , You Don't Love Me Anymore . So Go Be With That Bitch Who Was In Your House . After We Lost Our Baby". She Said Trying To Get Out My Grip But I Wasn't Having That

"No, She Didn't Mean Shit To Me. YOU Are My Life , My Heart My Soul, My Everything , And We've Made It To Far To Just Drop This Shit Now" . I Said, She Was Crying And So Was I .

"She Didn't Mean Shit , Huh? Well That Still Doesn't Explain Why You Were Cheating On Me After I Was In So Much Pain , Thats Stupid Ass Fuck . When I Was There In Pain, You Were Fucking Some Random Bitch, When You Could Have Been Keeping Me Company , Could Have Escape The Horrible Thought Of Killing Myself Cause I Lost My Child . But Hey You Don't Care" she Said Crying Heavy Tears .

"Aubrey Denise Jones I'm Sorry , My Body Was Telling Me Wrong , Things . But My Heart Was Telling Me Perfect Things . Okay I Miss That Smile . The Way You Look At Me When You Say I Love You , The Way You Moan My Name Girl. The Way You Give Me Good Advice . And The Way You Always Kept A Smile On Your Face Even In Worse Situation's, I Love You To Much To Let You Slipp Away From Me". She Giggled And smiled And Blinked Away Tears .

"I Love You To Semaj But I Don't Know(GCO)

"I Know Just Take Time To Think About It Baby And Text Me When You Know The Answer". I kissed her only a Peck . And Walked Her To Her Car

Should they get back together ?

Who Wants To Be Aubreys New Best friend?

Should Nicka Be Apart Of Some Drama ?
Comment
Vote

Short Chapter Friday Next Update