chapter 20

Authors Talk - Okay Before I Update Just Know I've Been Really Busy . Like You Just Don't Understand . But Now I Understand , I'm Gonna Start Updating Every Two Weeks .

~kezzie

An / In The Last Chapter I Messed Up . Thats Actually Brandon's Girlfriend Aubreys In The Multimedia .

Aubrey Pov

Hey Everyone ! How Have Y'all Been ? Lmao Let Me Stop . Okay Yall Wanna Know Whats Been Going On These Past Couple Of Weeks ?

Okay . Well I Healed The Way I Was Supposed To . But The Doctor Said I'm Still Going To Still Have Pain From Here To There .

But Semaj ... Well Me & Him Haven't Talked Since I Got Out The Hospital . You Wanna Know Why ?

Well He Blames The Death Of Our Baby On Himself . I Try To Tell Him Its No Ones Fault But He Doesnt Listen . So He Decided That Maybe We Shouldn't Talk Until He Gets Himself Together .

And I Don't Blame Him . But I Haven't Talk To My Baby In A Couple Of Weeks .

But I was Gonna Go Over His House & Try To Make Him Feel Better .

Authour Pov

Aubrey Got In The Shower And Washed Up Really Good . When She Got Out She Turned On Her Sink Water And Brushed Her Teeth . When She Was Done With That . She Went To Her Walk In Closet And Put On Her Sports Bra And Panties. She Then Put On Some Grey Sweat Pants And A Black Crop Top . Her Hair Was A Mess So She Decided To Do Two French Braids Down Her Head . She Put On Her Red And Black Converses And Headed Out .

Semaj Pov

Man Don't Call Me No Pussy For Saying This . But A Nigga Been Depressed Ass Fuck . I Haven't Talked To Brey In A While . & That Shit Hurts Me More .

Now I'm Gonna Say This Shit . I Called Up One of The Hoes To Fuck Or Get My Dick Sucked . But I Be Regretting That Shit But I Mean What Can I Do When My Heart Hurt And My Body Has No Type Of Right Control .

"Semaj I'm here ". Nicka called out from downstairs . Nicka was bad . She was thick & everything .

"I'm Upstairs". I said laying down .

She came in the room with nothing but a long trench coat on .

"I've been waiting on you daddy ". She said seductively in my ear .

Lets just say after that it went down

Aubrey

I Was Outside Of Semaj House . I Was Scared To Knock On That Door . Maybe He Wouldn't Want To See Me I Thought .
No Aubrey . You Can't Be No Pussy You Better Go Up There And She That Boy You Feel In Love With .

I Thought To Myself And I Was Right. Being A Pussy Was Far From My Plate .

I Got Out The Car And Made My Way Up To The Front Door .

I Knocked And A Swift Feeling Flew In My Stomach .

He Opened The Door With A Shocked Look Upon His Face . Like He Just Seen A Ghost .

"Aubrey What Are You Doing Here ? I Thought I Said I Was Gonna Come Visit You When I'm Ready ". He Said Nervously . I Squinted My Eyes At Him Cause I Felt Like He Was Lying .

"What Are You So Nervouse For ". I Said As I Attempt To Move Him Out The Way .
"Nnnnothinggg Why Would You Ask That". He Said . I Felt Like Something Bad Is Really Gonna Happen .

Until I Seen It . A Bitch Walk Down The Stairs In One Of Semaj Shirts . My Heart Shattered .

"Baby Who Is She". The Girl Asked .

"Ummm Nicka this is my G(Gco )

"Girlfriend, But Not Anymore". I said With The Verge Of Tears Trying Not To Come Out .

I walked to my car & started crying heavy . I can't believe this . The boy I feel mad in love with . Who I gave my Virginity to . The one who's baby I was once pregnant with . Cheated on me .

I started my engine went home .

I have no one to trust .

I got home and laid down in my bed . Crying heavy tears . Coughing . Sobbing .

2 days later .

"Ill Do Anything To Make Myself Feel Pretty Again . Cause You Sacred Me And Made Me Forget I Was Pretty Within . My Friends Told Me I Shouldve Left Yo Ass That First Time You Cheated Yo I swear I Should have Listen Cause Look You Did It Again .

What Is It ? Is it Cause I Ain't Fit Like these Other Bitches, Sorry I Ain't Perfect And Thick Like These Other Bitches . But I did Everything For You That The Others Didn't, I was Even There When Yo Family Was Acting Different . And I Still Got Cheated On .

I Guess I Wasn't Pretty Enough . I Bet She Had Bigger Tits And A Brazilian Butt I Was Ready Insucured Now I Just Feel Shitty Ass Fuck .

Got Me Looking In The Mirror Trying To Analyze My Figure Telling Myself I'll Never Be Good Enough For No Man . Know why I don't love no man? You know why I dont trust no man ?

Cause even my father left my life I couldn't trust my old mans damn but you I cared for you . I was always there for you . When life was looking bold I was always here for you.

Shed a couple tears for you made a couple prayers for you hoping that you changed one day .

But nah

You nevered did

And you never will

You just love getting around like a Ferris wheel . Screwing my self esteem and you don't care how I feel . What you find in Them Bitches anyway what's the big deal.

I complety changed for that Shit .

My heart cold now and you the one to blame for that Shit .

My next relashonship I promise I'll be trained for that Shit

Caus now I'm thinking like a nigga so I don't get played like a Bitch.

J-john X Pretty Again

.
.
.
.

Next update will be Wensday ☺☺