he's back !

berry pov

- did they think it was over ? did you think its over ? nah fam it ain't over . and it will never be over . how did I survive ? didn't I get shot everywhere ? you may ask . lol nah , that was my twin brother who took some bullets to the body . yeah I'm glad I told him to go check and see what's going on . but all I know is that semaj is in the hospital in the coma still & aubrey and her boys are home alone , while aubrey is 4 months pregnant .

( he doesn't know that semaj is home with aubrey and the boys )

I'm not coming for aubrey anymore , I'm coming for her kids this time . little Carlos and little jamal . and let's see who's gonna do something about it .

aubrey pov

- right now it was just me and jamal in
the house . I was laying on my back with jamal laying on my chest watching spongeBob . " f is for friends who do stuff together , u is for u and me , n is for anywhere any time at all " spongeBob sang to plantion . I smiled as jamal started playing with my ear , that means he is getting ready to go to sleep . 5 minutes later he was out like a light . then semaj and Carlos walked in smelling like wet puppies , with sweat dripping off them . I understand that it's 80 degrees outside and all , but nobody told them to play basketball in this heat . " ew yall really stink ". I said holding my nose laughing . semaj walked over to me and jamal and woke jamal up . I mugged him , while jamal woke up rubbing his eyes I snatched him back and rocked my baby back to sleep . Carlos ran Upstairs and got in the shower , while semaj sat next to me smiling . " what is you looking at fam ?" I asked , he caught an attitude , he hates when I call him fam , for some reason .

berry pov

- " yeah boss semaj and Carlos just got in the house , I'm guessing aubrey and jamal were in the house already ". one of my goons said to me . I grabbed the radio and said " well tonight it looks like we are taking the kids " . I said with a smirk , while a thick red bone came in and got on her knees . " 10 4 " . my goon said back into the radio . I smiled knowing I'm getting them back for killing my brother .

I'm continuing still lol 💕 .