chapter 59

aubrey pov

on my way to the back with berry I couldn't stop thinking about my kids & my husband & my alive brother . I was so mad that berry was keeping all these secrets locked up & away about my brother.  when we got to the office berry sat in the spinning white & blue chair and patted his lap for me to sit on . I walked very slowly trying to know my surroundings . I seen the knife bayron was talking about , I seen the rack of keys bayron was talking about . the only thing I didn't see was the gun . I finally made my way over to berry , he grabbed my arms forcefully and made me sit on his member who was fully awoke . he looked me I'm my eyes and began kissing my neck . I looked over at the knife cause that was my only way for me to get out of here . he put me on his desk still kissing me . I reached my arm to grabbed the knife , but it fell . berry looked down as he seen my arm reaching for the knife . he pushed me on the floor and grabbed the knife .

" oh so you was trying to kill me , you know I was being so nice to let you see your bitch ass brother of your & this is what you do ". he Said squatting down putting the knife on my stomach . I had a flashback about when I lost my first baby .

flash back

I didn't know how to tell semaj that I was pregnant . what if he don't want a baby ? what if he leaves me because of the baby ? I went to the trap that day , prepared to tell semaj that I'm pregnant . but it was a full shoot out with kcc , I was shot on the side of my stomach . which made me loose the the baby .

flash back over .

" any last words aubrey ". berry said before I seen him hold a knife in his stomach , and blood splash all over my body . i barley screamed knowing that berry was killed before he was able to kill me . as berry fell I was moved to the side so his body wouldn't fall on me . I looked up & seen one of berry's goons holding the bloody knife that he killed berry with .

" estás bien"? he said I nodded my head , he grabbed both of my hands and picked me up bridal style back to the room where my kids and brothers were . I smiled and drop on the ground and pulled them all into a hug .

" gracias ". I said as I Pulled him into a hug . he nodded his head.  " listen I can speak English , but I have 4 more guys helping me help you , we have to get the kids and the wife out here safely  . the men you guys are in a gang , and these men are weak , me and my men can take them all out alone ". he Said in his deep Spanish accent . bayron and semaj Hugged me tight and the kids .

gio pov

" alright we have to put these black bags around your heads , there's a hole in it so you guys can breathe ". I instruct as I gave them the bags to put over there heads .

I know you guys are probly wondering why am I helping them ? listen I don't like how berry has been putting up his business , I wanna make his business , my business .

comment & vote !!!!