Part 5

I sit down in the back lounge and get my guitar I started strumming and after a while started to sing.

She la la la la, sha la la la la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I love the way you felt so strong

I never want you to leave
I want you to stay here holdin' me

I miss you, I miss your smile
and I still shed a tear every once in a while
and even though it's different now
you're still here some how

My heart won't let you go
and I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
and now I'm livin' out my dream
Oh, how I wish you could see
everything that's happening for me

I'm thinkin' back on the past
it's true the time is flyin' by too fast

I miss you, I miss your smile
and I still shed a tear every once in a while
and even though it's different now
you're still here some how

My heart won't let you go
and I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I know you're in a better place yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

I miss you, I miss your smile
and I still shed a tear every once in a while
and even though it's different now
you're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
and I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you, I miss your smile
and I still shed a tear every once in a while
and even though it's different now
you're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
and I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you...

I close my eyes and let the tears fall down my face.

Dinah POV

The girls and I had just finished an interview and was but in the dressing room, I don't think riley knew we were back. I'm really worried about her, since the phone call yesterday she has only said one word to me. I look at her sitting in the corner writing or drawing, Aaron walks in he looks a bit pissed off. Aaron stands over Riley "why didn't you tell me?" riley looks up "tell you what uncle?" they look at each other "about nana young?" Riley shrugged and looks back down at her book "oh no, you're not shutting me out" he takes her book "hey give it back" she stands up "no you're going to talk to me" the girls and I didn't know what to do but just watch "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I FEEL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE NANA WAS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT ON DAD SIDE AND NOW SHE GONE JUST LIKE HIM!" she had tears running down her face and left the dressing room, Aaron sighs and puts the book on the coffee table and leaves. I look down at the book it was an amazing drawing, I leave the dressing room to find Riley after asking a few people I'm on the bus.

I stood there watching Riley sing Miley Cyrus 'I miss you' she had so much emotion in her voice, after she finished she laid her head back closing her eyes and tears streaming down her face. I walk over to her picking her guitar up and putting it where it won't break; I sit next to her and hug her she cries herself to sleep. I lay her down on the couch I put a blanket on her and head back to the dressing room to get ready for the meet and greet.

Riley's POV

I woke up on the couch in the back lounge, I got up and went to my bunk to get cloths and go for a shower. I walk in the kitchen in basketball shorts and a bra, I was making a sandwich when I felt arms wrap around me from behind "sup Lee" I smile "hi DJ, what's up?" "Just making sure your good dawg?" I turn in her arms and give her a hug "I'm good DJ, don't worry, okay?" she looks at me for a bit but then I smile and she nods I kiss her cheek, I sit down in the front lounge eating mu sandwich. Aaron came out and sat down next to me "Riley I-" I cut him off by standing up and heading to the back lounge, I get my PS Vita out of my bag and sit down and play Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.

The girls walked in "hey Riley, want to watch a movie with us?" I look up from my game "of course sunshine" I smile at Ally. I put my game away and watch 'sisters'. When it finished the girls and I decided to play I never (never have I ever) we got cool drinks (soda) to play with. After an hour of playing we all went and did different things, I sat on the couch with Camila in my lap her back on my front playing my PS Vita my head was on her shoulder so I could see the screen. Camila fell asleep so I picked her up and took her to her bunk and tucked her in "can you cuddle with me?" I smile at the cute sleepy Cuban girl, "sure, Mila" she moves over "thanks rye" I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead and drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of talking, Camila wasn't next to me, and I was a bit confused. I got out id Camila's bunk to see the girls and Aaron talking "get her to talk and get her feelings out" I can't believe Aaron wants people to get close to me when he knows the reason I don't get close to people "why don't you stay out of people's lives Aaron?" everyone looked at me I was so pissed at Aaron right now. The driver told us we arrived at the hotel, will be here for four days. I go to my bunk grab a top, put it on and then head of the bus. I was in the hotel gym I been working out to try get rid of my anger, I been working out for three hours now. I go back to the bus, I get my bags and my phone I had a text from Ally saying I was sharing a room with her and what number the room was. I was on my way to the room when I got a phone call.

(PHONE CALL)

Hello?

Hello Riley

Oh Kelly, what's up?

I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner. See as we both in Detroit

Yeah sounds good I'll see you at six?

Yes, there's a diner just around the corner from the hotel

(END OF PHONE CALL)

I knock on the door of mine and Ally's room, the door opens I smile at Normani. I walk in to see the rest of the girls talking and mucking around, the one thing I like about these girls are they have amazing personalities, and are so caring. I put my bags on the bed and get some ripped skinny jeans, singlet and my leather jacket with my Volcom snapback. It was 4pm so I had two hours before I was meeting Kelly for dinner, so I sat on my bed and played my PS Vita I set my alarm on my phone for 5:30 so I could shower get dressed and meet Kelly. My alarm goes off and I get ready, I walk out it the lounge room part of the hotel room "hey Lee want to come out for dinner with us?" "Sorry Mani I have plans" the girls nod we say our good bye and I head to meet Kelly.

I walk to the diner where I was meeting Kelly. I give Kelly a hug and a kiss one the check then we sit down. We order our drinks; I excuse myself after the waiter left and headed to the restroom. Once finished what I had to do, I was back at my seat the waiter comes back "what would you ladies like to eat?" I look at the menu "umm.... I would like the salt and pepper squid with chips and a salad" he nods writing it down and looks at Kelly "and for you miss?" "Can I have the Caesar salad" he writes it down and walks off.