Part 3

The movie finished, and I was lying in bed "Riley" someone whispered I open my curtain to see Camila siting there she looked so cute she had a stuffed monkey, "What's up?" she looks at me shyly "I can't sleep; can we cuddle for a bit and talk?" I give her a warm smile and move over and move over "Come on". After talking for a bit Camila said she like books "So what are you favoured books?" "A lot but I have, but my favour author is Nicole Riley, I love how she words captive you when you're reading her books" "If you could meet her, what would you say to her?" I really wanted to know what people think of my work "Well, I would say I love her work, and ask why see doesn't want anyone to know her?" "I have read her books, and I think she doesn't want anyone to know who she is so they don't take pity one her" Camila looks at me confused "Why would people take pity one her" "Well the" I think of how to worked it right so I don't give up that I am Nicole "The way she writes, the feeling in them are what she feels, well that's what I think because how she explains the feeling in so much detail" "Hmm, never read that much into the feeling of the book". I have always put my feelings into my stories like my first book 'a soldier's daughter' (make up name) it was all the good and bad memories I had with my dad and how I felt after he died it was like a journal but in a form of a story I changed a few things, it's how I have always got my feeling out by putting them in a story. I left it out in the lounge room one day when mums best friend Kelly who's a publisher read it. Mum and Kelly talked about publishing it and mum came up with my pen name 'Nicole Riley' she used my first name as my last and my middle as my first, I found out because there was a few people talking about 'a soldier's daughter' at school, I went home and yelled out my mum for publishing my story but after a while I saw it as a good thing we didn't let anyone know it was me because I was only 15 when I got it published and in the last five years I have had two successful series and on my third now. "Riley?" I look at Camila "Yeah?" "You zoned out there" "Sorry, I was just thinking, we should get some sleep" Camila nod and starts to move to get out of my bunk, I grab her "What's wrong?" she asked confused "Can we cuddle and sleep together?" she cuddles back into me I kiss the top of her head "Night Mila" "Goodnight Rye" we both feel asleep not long after.

I woke up with Camila in my arms; I smile and kiss her forehead, then got out of my bunk. I made a cuppa and sat down "Hey Riley" I look up to see Dinah "Hey DJ" she smiles and we start talking, Dinah has become like my best friend. "Hey DJ?" she looks at me "Yeah?" I look at her she smiling I look down at my hands in my lap "This is going to sound stupid, but you are the closes to a best friend I've had in the past five years" she looks at me confused but she also had the look that asked why "Well I moved to Miami five years ago, and I didn't really make friends I stayed to myself and just focus on my schooling" she smiles "Well Lee, we are best friends, I really like you" I look at her confused but with a smile on my face because she said we best friends "Lee?" she nods "Well you call me DJ, and now we are friends you need a nickname and your name said 'rye-Lee' so you're Lee". The other girls get up and we talk about random things. We pull up to the hotel. Aaron tells that one of them is going to share a room with me, "Looks like me and you" Dinah say putting her arm around my shoulder, and I smile and nod.

(A/N: i love Lauren's hair straight)

(TEXT)

DJ - Dinah, Allycat - Ally, Lo - Lauren, Mani – Normani, Mila – Camila, Lee – Riley

DJ: we should do something?

Mani: who is the other number?

DJ: it's Lee

Lo: who?

DJ: Riley, it's her nickname

Allycat: why is her nickname Lee?

Lee: because you say my name like 'rye-Lee'

Allycat: oh ha-ha

Lo: where's Camz?

Allycat: she went to talk to Aaron about something

Mani: DJ you want to do something?

DJ: yeah we have the day off

Lo: why not go to the beach or the pool? It is hot today

Allycat: I'm in

DJ: sounds good

Mani: okay

Mila: what's happening?

Mani: we going to the beach or the pool

Mila: beach

DJ: okay Mila want the beach, what about everyone else?

Lo: beach

Allycat: pool

Mani: pool

DJ: so what about you Lee? Beach or pool?

Mila: wait, who is Lee?

Allycat: it's Riley

Mila: oh okay

Lee: I'm not going, but have fun

Mila: what, why not?

Allycat: it will be fun

Lo: come on Lee

Lee: I got things to do

DJ: all that paperwork doesn't look fun come have fun

Lee: I have to do it

Mani: can't you do it tomorrow while we are doing sound cheek and all that stuff for the show tomorrow?

Lo: yeah, come hang out with us today

DJ: I will drag you kicking and screaming haha

Mila: please

Allycat: please

Mani: please

Lo: please

DJ: please

Lee: fine, but tomorrow I'm going to do this and you better not interrupt me

Mila: YAY your coming

Allycat: so are we going to the beach or the pool?

Lee: I like the beach, we could get lunch after as well if you guys like?

Mila: PIZZA

DJ: sounds good and I don't want pizza

Mila: BOOOOOO

Lee: we will go somewhere where they have pizza and other food as well, so meet in the lobby in 20 minutes?

Mani: yeah

Allycat: sounds good

DJ: yep

Lo: okay

Mila: YAY

(END OF TEXT)