01

My name is Joseph December I like reading, watching movies, and sometimes video games, but I kinda suck at that most of time. I go to school at Mayberry High my parents wishes even though I'm 85% human and it makes me uncomfortable to actually be around with people who can snap me in half or put me on fire just by staring at me but hey what a 85% gonna do?

Going down the long halls of Mayberry High is like visiting the circus everyday. Which is pertty much boring with the same tricks same dangers same, well same everything. Though the faces are always diffrent -thanks to our shape shifters- the powers look like it's on replay. To turning invisible to making earthquakes that could crack the earth like a egg.

I only have two friends here at Mayberry High they say they hate each other, but I don't really know. Anyway, there names are Everett Wilson and Casey Douglas superhero and supervillians not yet super, but they're getting there.

"What are you doing?" Everett asks from below glaring at Casey. I grimace. 'Not now.' I plead under my breath.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Caseys growls back not taking his eyes off me as we move closer to the checkpoint.

"Concentrate on where you walking at your going trip or something."

"I'm not going to trip mind your own business." Casey says glancing at him for a brief moment to glare I feel myself wobble a little.

"Guys." I whispered weakly they gave no sign of hearing me at all that or I was to far up in the sky to be heard. Our team was supose to be working on levitation of others. Since my kind of people rather stay in the shadows then flashing our powers around like a bunch of monkeys looking for attention it was decided that I should go up as the test dumby.

"If he falls and go splat like a pancake it's your fault."

"How is it my fualt!"

"It's always your fault Villian. " Everett shouts back pushing Casey I drop down some more feeling my stomach dropping faster then I was.

"What the hell man stop!" Pushing him back with one hand, but one hand wasn't enough because as soon as he wasn't concentrating I was plummeting down to earth. I screamed and gather all the power I could muster from the shadows making one solid figure to catch me. I breathe in shaken from the drop. When the shadow form touches the ground it collasped leaving me on the cool grass. I look up at the two dumbasses. They look down at me almost apologetic.

"You did it. Again." I mummer trying to stand up but my legs decide they didn't want to work just yet. Everett and Casey hold out there hands to help. I almost slapped them away but I could almost hear the shadows telling me to keep cool I grab thier hands and pull myself up.

"Sorr-" I hold up a finger to stop them.

"One more time this time no dropping me." I said not noticing the coach watching us before checking the clipboard.