I Need You...

I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but JulieSDMN recommended it so...

I'm 13, almost 14 years old and I'm writing a fucking sex scene...

WARNING: SMUT (you may skip if you want to)

~~~~

Simon

I was in the living room watching some TV alone since the other three were probably recording or editing. I on the other hand was finished with both and now I just had to wait for them to finish rendering and uploading. 

As I was alone, I didn't expect anything from the others, like Josh wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. That apparently was happening right now..

"Josh, what do you want?"

"You." Josh slurred even though he wasn't drunk.

I blushed a deep red. "Joshy..." I rubbed the back of my neck. He was trying to turn me on. 

"I want to prove that you're mine and hear you moan out my name." He smiled at me, making me even more turned on.

"Oh god please not now. I just wanna watch TV." I groaned.

"TV can wait. I need you like right now." 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs and into my bedroom, locking the door behind him. Grabbing my waist, he pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms to my sides making me unable to move. Josh put his forehead to mine, our noses touching. He then smirked at me.

~

"I know you want this. And you're gonna get it." 

Josh pressed his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss by kissing him back, our lips moving in sync. He eventually let loose of my arms, and I let my self wrap around him, my legs naturally wrapping around his waist. He then led us to the bed where he laid me down, pulling away to remove my shirt along with his. He then straddled my waist and looked down at me.

"I don't get why you never show your beautiful chest. It makes you look even cuter." He said making me blush a lot.

He then moved towards my face, carressing my cheeks. Josh then pulled me in for a long and rough kiss, tongues included. As we were kissing, he pulled down my trousers, revealing my boner. He pulled away and looked down at it.

"Aw, is my little princess hard because of me?" I nodded, not knowing what to say.

Josh then grabbed some duct tape that was for some reason on his bedside table. He then straddled me yet again, rolling out the tape.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Ugh, fuck me hard daddy."

"If you say so."

He then grabbed my wrists, wrapping them with the tape and tying my hands to the bars of my bed.

"You look so cute like that princess. But I need to see more of your precious body." Josh chuckled.

With me taped up, I couldn't do anything but see him pull down my boxers as well is his. I must've gone heart-eyed since he could clearly see me looking at his throbbing dick .

"You like what you see baby? Well you'll see more of it in your ass."

My dick was throbbing. I couldn't wait, but I was supposed to, especially with me on bottom... if that makes sense.

Grabbing me out of my thoughts, Josh turned me over, lubing his fingers. He first stuck in one finger. I whimpered at first but then got used to it. Then he added two more fingers into my bum, making me almost cry out in pain. He then started pulling it in and out until I was a moaning mess.

"Ugh. J-J-Jo-Josh." I tried to moan out.

Taking out his three fingers he then lubed up his member. Josh then turned me over again.

"This might hurt Simon."

He then placed his soft lips on mine, slowly getting deep into the kiss. I brought my legs over his shoulders giving him an easier access to my hole. Starting slow, he pushed the tip in, gradually getting deeper until his dick was conpletely in. Josh then started pumping in and out, making me yet again a moaning mess.

"Simon,I'm gonna cum."

He kept pushing in and out untul we both reached our climaxes. Josh then untied me.

~

"That was fucking hot." I said, looking at him, panting.

"I'm glad I get to do this with you baby."

I then yawned, immediately telling Josh that I was tired.

"I'm tired as well baby. Climb in."

Josh then got tucked in with me, and we fell asleep into the world of abyss.

A/N
Next time I'll just ask someone to write a sex scene for me. I'm honestly shit with this. :/