Afternoon Surprise

Ok it's only the third week and I'm already at 300?!?! Dafuq?!?! 💙

Ok this chapter is going to include a little bit of weird stuff...

Josh

Man I wish I didn't stay up that late.

I was so exhausted after sleeping at 9 AM. It was currently 2 PM. Clearly my sleeping schedule is fucked up. But at least I'm not the only one; Simon's is the same as mine's.

I couldn't think straight anymore. All I felt was exhaustion. I didn't wanna get out of bed. I didn't feel like changing from my boxers. I just wanted to have a lazy day in with my little princess aka Simon. He always cheers me up when I'm in a bad mood.

I didn't even hear the door or floor creak until I felt pressure on me.

"Morning Daddy." Simon said whilst trying to hug me while on top of me.

"Morning princess. You're turning me on this early already?" I replied, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

He pulled back from the kiss. "No not really. But that's always been my name for you, remember?"

"That's true though."

He then started straddling me while I was still laying down. And he started bouncing on top of me...

"For fuck sake Simon. Already? We don't want to let Vikk or JJ know that we're dating and that we're having sex with each other." I quietly groaned.

"Aw... But that's true...Not yet."

He then got off and laid down next to me, pulling the covers over him. Our hands then interlocked underneath the sheets and we looked at each other with so much love and compassion.

"I think I made the right choice to choose you as my boyfriend, Simon."

"I definitely did as well, Joshua."

"I love you princess."

"Love you too daddy."

We then gave each other a kiss literally everywhere. It felt right to be with Simon. It was true Minizerk love.

A/N
Short I know but idfk anymore. It's Minizerk so that makes up the 💩 parts. 😁✌🏻